Quote Originally Posted by aolin View Post
enchants are 100x harder to find than socketables, personally i think using them on a dueling only character would be a waste given how expensive some enchants are. it would also make a big gap between the rich players who can afford full enchants and those who cannot.
I was just talking to Joe about this. Rich vs poor can apply to just about anything, not just enchants. Banning items that are completely findable by anyone without doing any of the hard endgame extra content is kind of absurd, skill grand charms with life should be banned in that case if that is the reasoning, because not everyone can afford them. Really good rares should be banned too because it is REALLY hard to get perfect rolls on rares but if you do you'll be much stronger than others!

It'd be one thing if you could only get enchantments from like, level 20 crucible or something, but literally a quill rat can drop them. Like I said, whoever is running this event can make whatever rules they want since it is not officially hosted by Annihilus, but I think it is kind of dumb.