Thread: Installation/ When you dont have the CD but have the digital version from B.NET

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Draikonz

Installation/ When you dont have the CD but have the digital version from B.NET

Hey i tried to install Annihilus but since the new digital version from b.net is over 1.14 i tried to download an image to install annihilus, the installation seem to have worked fine but when i try to run the game it asks me a CD even if i have it mounted on Daemon Tool. So how am i supposed to install the server if i cant with the original installation because the version is updated and cannot get the iso since u need the real cd for the full installer to work !

Help this server looks more alive than the real D2 !!

Gold

I reinstalled and managed to get into the game with the version 1.13 but when i try to make a character on the realm it says this name already exists for any name i could put in it!! There is a D2 Classic background instead of D2 expansion and i cant make druid or sin, what is wrong ? When i play singleplayer i can see the new map for rogue camp and all low gold price, but when i click on hadriel trade/repair my game crash, what is wrong with my installation

Gold

The error i get is

Halt
    Location ; , line #1563
    Expression :Unrecoverable internal error 6fd91b82

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Brimstonejack

You can't use the digital version from Bnet anymore, since it comes with the update to 1.14 pre-installed now. I would recommend buying or torrenting the discs and using Daemon Tools to mount the discs, and install that way. Then reinstall the launcher. Lampogriz I believe has an FTP server you can get the full installer from as well. it's a new one, not the one in the installation guide. Maybe try messaging him?

Quote Originally Posted by Draikonz View Post
    Hey i tried to install Annihilus but since the new digital version from b.net is over 1.14 i tried to download an image to install annihilus, the installation seem to have worked fine but when i try to run the game it asks me a CD even if i have it mounted on Daemon Tool. So how am i supposed to install the server if i cant with the original installation because the version is updated and cannot get the iso since u need the real cd for the full installer to work !

Help this server looks more alive than the real D2 !!
    We have a full download on our downloads page!

Gold

Thank you solved, i used torrent and at first my annihilus installer was corrupted, now everything works fine !! Thanks

User Tag List