Thread: Is there a content guide?

Gold
    Annihilus Account: RubMyCrit

Is there a content guide?

I'm not familiar with all of the additional content on the server. Is there a guide that explains the new content and when you should progress and what steps to take? Like where should i MF to become pit-worthy? Where do i find infernal portals? etc...

Quote Originally Posted by Logan3043 View Post
    I'm not familiar with all of the additional content on the server. Is there a guide that explains the new content and when you should progress and what steps to take? Like where should i MF to become pit-worthy? Where do i find infernal portals? etc...
    There is some stuff in the wiki found here: http://annihilus.net/wiki_index.php?...aracter-Guides

However this is completely ran by the community, and could very well be outdated now. We are working on a new wiki from scratch that has much more accuracy, but it has been halted as a lot of things are about to change with the upcoming reset / patch.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Lucid8

its for sure better to just find some nice community members and play with them together. Theres always one to help out newbies, showing you the endgame content and give advices.

The wiki roughly explains some areas and how to get there but indepth knowledge either never was listed there or is pretty outdated by now -> Stats and working strategies etc.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: RubMyCrit

Thanks fellas

User Tag List