Quote Originally Posted by Savior View Post
This is seeming to be more of the problem than anything really, people just want to see the new areas.
It's not even that they want to get the items from the area's easier, they just want to try the newer content.
I remember last ladder the one place I got to try the least was probably going to fight Tyrael.
I was obviously interested in getting an El'Druin sword because it's a cool item to get.
But getting there just to fight him was what I wanted even more than anything.
He was much easier back then, but still just being able to fight Tyrael brings joy to peoples hearts.
The only thing I can really think that would make all of this work better would be what the bosses drop.
The new end game bosses always drop something good, out of the 3-5 items? that only they can drop.
If they had more bad drops like Lich King or Dreamlands bosses they could be farmed more.
It would suck when you found a Mark or Soulstone and finally managed to kill the boss just to get nothing.
But at least you would've gotten a chance to see the new bosses and areas and experience annihilus fully.
I'm also starting to feel having items drop to get to the new areas is a bad thing because it's very limiting.
People could be enjoying farming against Belial, Cthulhu, Azmodan, Trag'Oul, Tyrael, Matheal, ect ect.
But 80% of the server at least at the moment haven't seen any of these bosses even once so far.
New players coming to the server wont get to enjoy these areas if they cant get to them.
Which leaves them to farm only the Pits, Plaguelands and Dreamlands ect. ect.
Players love going to the end game content, it's what keeps them active and happy everyday.
But if they can't see such a wide variety of the Annihilus content without struggling for days it seems pointless.
They start thinking it's out of reach entirely and then just give up.
I think getting to the areas should be easier, but getting the items the bosses drop shouldn't be as easy.
100% agree with you!!