Quote Originally Posted by LordManhammer View Post
It will still be really strong after a nerf. Not sure why people are upset
It's not so much the actual nerf that upsets people. I am going to use League of Legends for example. When a champion gets "nerfed" almost every player no longer plays that champion. A nerf isn't just the fixing of a skill, it represents the effectiveness of the skill in the eyes of most gamers. To nerf a skill, means the power has become less effective, generally is why they use it in the first place so making the skill less effective will quite literally make people not use it anymore and they will go back to using the better, more effective skills. (Just ask every barbarian who thinks there's a more effective skill than shield throw) Than again, I for one understand game development and as far as the fix for guided arrow, I am all for it.

Unfortunately I play hardcore so I haven't actually experienced how effective Guided Arrow is because I risk absolutely everything should I try to jump onto the harder end-game stuff. As a matter of fact, my zon can't even take Hell cows fast and effectively. Strafe has been my absolute go-to because GA doesn't do AoE, and multi-shot doesn't do anywhere near the damage Strafe does. However, should one acquire good gear, multishot will be super effective vs cows