Thread: Tips for Future HC players. Also, my 87 bowa rip'd via Server Lagg :(

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Gold
    Annihilus Account: Mephisto

I dont think Alex ( @Game ) will restore ur char, ur not the first person who died due to lag. Once a char has died there is no way to restore it, ive been told. Sorry once again!

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Thor

Quote Originally Posted by Mephisto View Post
    I dont think Alex ( Game ) will restore ur char, ur not the first person who died due to lag. Once a char has died there is no way to restore it, im sorry
    You open the character up in a character editor and uncheck the box that says dead. And if I am not the only one who has died to lag, how come the lag still exists and why hasn't it been fixed? Not to sound like a mean prick or anything, but should I be treated by admins by about their own server killing people, and you not reimbursing the player because of excuses, I can easily go and play the other 10 thousand different mods and 10 million different video games that currently exist. The fact is, whatever server you's are hosting this Diablo 2 mod on, are poor quality and your players are paying the price because of it. You don't tell your population this that and the other thing about why you can't bring their characters back. Your team is fully aware of the server issues, therefore until you fix them, anybody who has been killed on HC due to lag (with proof might I add. I added the screen shot) absolutely has to be reimbursed. I mean that is if you actually care about your population and players.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Thor

Quote Originally Posted by Mephisto View Post
    Once a char has died there is no way to restore it, ive been told.
    Is that what you've been telling people who have lost their characters due to your servers? Do you understand how unbelievably unprofessional that is? Look, if you's are actually taking this mod serious, you're going to fix your communication with your players. Otherwise, prepare to end up empty just like all other games/d2 mods lol.

User Tag List