Quote Originally Posted by Savior View Post
It would really be nice to see more wind Druids again.
I know they were overused before, but now they're very underused.
It's almost like they've become Hammerdins, which no one ever uses anymore.
Your video shows that the Druid is still strong, but maybe still a bit less than it should be.
Your gear setup is nearly impossible to improve on so you've kind of hit the ceiling.
I'd say the amount of damage you're doing isn't really a big problem though.
I think many of the later Mythic bosses other than Chimera are way too overpowered.
Even with my war cry Barbarian, I do decent damage, but I have no hopes of survival.
Even with a strong team of characters will all Max Resists and tons of life, we all die in 1-2 hits.
I entered level 12 Crucible yesterday with 4-5 strong players in my party and Cain killed us all.
The second we entered, we didn't even get a chance to move, Cain just killed everyone 1 shot.
And not only Cain but plenty of other bosses and monsters have attacks that are way too strong.
Sss'Haa for example also can kill nearly anyone in 1 shot and also any enemy using Magic attacks.
To be completely honest, Patch 5.0 has had me playing less than any prior patch before it.
Difficulty is raised, drops are harder to get, the entire server is kind of just getting harder in every way.
When I first joined Annihilus, I thought it was hard as it was, but now it's on a whole new level.
I like how the bosses heal now but adding the heal and raising the damage of bosses was too much IMO.
I'd prefer if their life and heal was raised even further and their damage lessened.
Getting 1 shotted with nearly 10k life and nearly max everything is the worst feeling imaginable.
Just a heads up, damage was not raised on any bosses in 5.0.