Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Endgame difficulty curve.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Frigide

Quote Originally Posted by Mephisto View Post
    If i were a pvm only player, id stick to HC as well, but i like to duell time to time, so softcore is the choice for me for that reason
    Its fine meph, with 100k gold, u can have pvp chars in sc and still play hc

Gold
    Annihilus Account: gunga

Sorry but the drop rate is just rediculously lowwwww.....7 days of running and NOT A SINGLE!!!!! item or rune ..... that just not fun!
    Last edited by val; 04-08-2016 at 10:55 AM.

Gold

About the ladde reset.... its just not fair after that huge drop rate change for the new players...the handicap is just unreal.
    Just imagine that you are a new player... you get some newby items and start running cows..... you make 5 runs .... nothing, you make 20 runs.... nothing... you make 50 runs nothing..... (btw i dont know why we still have cow lvl) Then you talk to a senior member and he tells you to run abaddon... pits etc.... you try it and die before you kill the first monster... in the same time you see thoose 20 senior flashy member with zilions ot stuff rushing all the content in 1 hour and what you do.... you quit.
    Btw i`m in the same new player situation cuz 4 weeks ago i dropped all my gear and from that side i can tell you thats not fun.

P.S If you are extreamly lucky and you menage to find a hr.... or a cow peace and you try to sell them you must trade with those 20 senior members who have the items you wish for and their answer will be "buhahahahahahaha i have 250 + hrs and 10 cow sets, nn sorry, bring me your wife or kids"
    Last edited by val; 04-08-2016 at 10:44 AM.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Memories

Talk to a barb named blablahbarb. He just started not even a month ago. He constantly farms different locations and he must have around 30 hrs now. So. @val You guys just aren't paying attention when farming or too slow to pick up the items. He's found many enchants and good runes. Talk to him and see what he does...

Gold

month ago.....before the new patch.... in 1 day i got cow set...tf..., pally neph....and tons of stuff ... everyday i got like 10 hrs (in trade and drop) so dont give me that as an exaple

Gold

I will give that to you as an example, he is on my friends list and he constantly tells me what he finds. He finds hrs and enchants. AFTER the new patch.

Gold

probaply playing 10 hours a day....

Gold

It's a shame because I'm STILL finding enchants/hrs and puzzle boxes doing simple PL. everyone needs to stop complaining...seriously. It's getting old me trying to defend the fact that you guys are clearly doing something wrong.

Gold

Sorry but the other guys have different opinion check other forum treads also chat.....some dude made like 50 inf cow runs and nothing. BTW i did like 30 PL and guess what..... nothing. And you are the first one who is happy with the drop

Gold

You're going to say I'm the only one who is happy with the drop, when you don't know the opinions of others. I'm done. Keep crying.

User Tag List