Thread: My list of balancing

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Gold
    Annihilus Account: Equalibrium

@vaudeville ) Also will repeat myself on caches. They need to be altered. Jared has the right idea in a way with regard to blue organs which will affect caches though I disagree with his drop rates. The point here is that players shouldn't seek to farm Azathoth to get the drops (other than puzzleboxes) from the dreamland bosses. That is silly.

this is the only real way for none elite hc players to ever get DL gear. so ill repeat myself d2 is not just SC.
    Give the respect you expect.

Banned
    Gold
    Annihilus Account: jamesop

-Crucible now gives exp and drops items similar to SoH based on players in game Maybe levels 10+
    -Juvs in the store like stated above. (Smite is useless, lifesteal doesn't do any justice.) Casters have no way to regen hp.
    -Token in shop = 0 Gold. Free repsec, I don't see what this will hurt.
    -Key Drop decreased. Annis and Torches aren't worth getting at all.
    -Baal only drops, Decrease Re-spawn timer on wave spawns for baal.
    -Easier runewords, that actually have power. (Hrs can just buy you much better things) Earlier on this would help, while later in ladder it dies down.
    -Cube in inventory at start, simple. Reduce mules needed.
    -Make MF useful again, rare charms?
    -Increase the BO on CTA 6-12 maybe? Bo barbs with 50+ all skills are easy to obtain.
    -Have users submit item ideas. Lightning Fury is too strong. We need items that are easily the same tier.
    -Remove Gems/Runes needed for Crafting/Socketing items. (Or atleast return the pgem or something.)
    -Buff Gheed's, I feel MF is useless on this mod. Maybe +Skills or some resistance.
    -Remove 1shotkos.. (This is a big one) 7k life with 20% cold sorb 95 cold res shouldn't get almost 1 shot by lich king.
    -Buff the Crucible or revamp, make it amazing. (It's a really unique idea already, I just feel it needs some improvements.) Most players don't even know it's there.
    -Nerf Inferno levels, A Zeal pally will run it in 3-4 minutes. Any other class? 8+ mins drops aren't that great anyways.
    -Tweak current uniques, most are very underwhelming.
    -Remove Time Limit/Death/Aura in Crucible (Not sure how this would be done.) One idea, make the aura affect the chest not the players.

These are just some ideas, so let me know what you think. Not sure how hard or easily any of these will be done. But, these are my opinions/ideas.

User Tag List