Thread: Prepping for Ladder Wipe

Gold
    Annihilus Account: nedamettin

Prepping for Ladder Wipe

I am lookin' for people to level up and help each other early on. I am okay with joining a clan but I like to trade so prioritizing loot based on needs is fine but anything else it is open season for me. I can play any character and build but I will probably roll a poison necromancer. I would like to chat while playing so I'd like to talk via Discord if it is okay with you.

Let me know if you want to level up together. Any clan invitations are welcome aswell.

P.S: I won't buy infernal caches because I think they are lame and pay to win.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Matsas

Hi nedamettin,

What timezone are you on? i'd like to give this ladder reset a go. I've bene playin annihulus very(!) casually for the last couple of months and i feel like i'm missing out The new content requires a little effort to get into and a ladder reset is ideal for this.

So i'd gladly team up. i don't have any preferences character-wise. Preferably something that can help grind early on. Trap assa, barb, wind druid, necro... you name it.

Gold

gmt +2 timeline I live around EU. I can tell you everything you need to know. Only playing when I am online and being not too boring are two requirements.
    Last edited by nedamettin; 02-17-2017 at 05:14 AM.

Gold

up

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Scorchz

Hadriel should be disable for the 1st 3 days IMO

Gold
    Annihilus Account: vaudeville

If you're online while I am and don't have anyone else you'd like to hang with, then give me a holler.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: shinxcreate

Wasn't he disabled last time as well?

Quote Originally Posted by shinxcreate View Post
    Wasn't he disabled last time as well?
    Nope, and he will not be this time around either, however we will remove certain items for a week or so from him, just like last time!

Gold
    Annihilus Account: shinxcreate

Quote Originally Posted by Game View Post
    Nope, and he will not be this time around either, however we will remove certain items for a week or so from him, just like last time!
    Ahhh yeah!! That's what I was meaning, cool sounds great!

Quote Originally Posted by nedamettin View Post
    I am lookin' for people to level up and help each other early on. I am okay with joining a clan but I like to trade so prioritizing loot based on needs is fine but anything else it is open season for me. I can play any character and build but I will probably roll a poison necromancer. I would like to chat while playing so I'd like to talk via Discord if it is okay with you.

Let me know if you want to level up together. Any clan invitations are welcome aswell.

P.S: I won't buy infernal caches because I think they are lame and pay to win.
    Not like you could afford them anyway from the looks of it. People who claim "pay to win" don't understand how D2 works, sorry to say. Your little comment on the end of this post was completely unnecessary.

User Tag List