Quote Originally Posted by Fitsu View Post
WOW this is a lot more than I was expecting and all very exciting. A lot of it (such as puzzles, certain monster nerfs, changes to dodge etc.) really shows that you've listened to the community to. Can't wait!

Wondering how the new dodge mechanic will change up the meta, as skills like vengence or casters were top due to the fact they would always hit so this could suddenly make something like a zealadin top! Interesting stuff. In general this change could have really unexpected effects to a lot of builds, will be interesting to see how it plays out!

Bit concerned about the berserk change, given how it's nearly impossible to run a build that could reduce both physical and magic resistance by enough to have both deal damage to a boss. Meaning that this skill is effectively nerfed by 50% as you'll never be able to deal damage with both side?

Loving the changes to puzzles, can't wait to see the new crucible and forbidden charms.. And this new ultimate boss! Just so hyped for all this.

Naturally concerned for vengance, as dats my build. Best still be a top tier build Game, don't you be making me reroll again I aint got the wealth for that! haha.

Hypeeee!
Hey there! Just to address a few things, it is a lot easier to get pierce now, since things like auras, curses, and Searing Light can each lower a monster's resist by 50 each. Pierce is still a nice stat, but it won't be the ONLY stat people want now, so Berserk should be super strong. It has some of the highest damage in the game in general when strictly looking at the scaling numbers. As for Vengeance, no worries, it still scales like crazy and with new forbidden charms it'll hardly feel any different.