Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Berserk feels a little underwhelming?

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Fitsu

Quote Originally Posted by Game View Post
    Yeah I cannot really do anything like that, I am just going to focus on hopefully getting the damage cap increased. Sorry to everyone who's hitting the cap in the meantime
    It's no problem, not ure fault. Tbh, with the nature fix (Although, screw u on that.. I had 5 natures all roll +1 when before I had 4/15s that I paid through the nose for XD) it's not so easy to hit the cap on cry so it's not really a huge deal in that regard and I'm sure ure working hard to resolve it .

Quote Originally Posted by Fitsu View Post
    It's no problem, not ure fault. Tbh, with the nature fix (Although, screw u on that.. I had 5 natures all roll +1 when before I had 4/15s that I paid through the nose for XD) it's not so easy to hit the cap on cry so it's not really a huge deal in that regard and I'm sure ure working hard to resolve it .
    Hah, sorry about that! If someone told me it was giving +4 earlier I coulda fixed it before it got out of hand!

Gold
    Annihilus Account: diablor

Is their anyway you could give berserk a bleeding effect? I mean you can only hit like 3 times/second with berserk with max attack speed. So if it had a bleed effect, you could potentially spread the damage out over 7 frames or so and avoid breaking the cap. Perhaps make it like old venom where it does its damage over 1/3 of a second.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Savior

Quote Originally Posted by Game View Post
    Yeah I cannot really do anything like that, I am just going to focus on hopefully getting the damage cap increased. Sorry to everyone who's hitting the cap in the meantime
    Sorry wont fix my lust for more power!

#Stuck@87k
    #GameDidItOnPurpose
    #HeLovesToSeeUsSuffer
    #NotReally
    #JustKidding
    #HashTag
    #

User Tag List