Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Possible idea?

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Savior

Quote Originally Posted by Mephisto View Post
    I like the idea of magic to, but the item filter that everyone uses, that comes standard when u install, removes 99% of the magic items.
    It would be a pain to run with magic items ( aka non-filter ) enabled, cus u wont see 50% of what drops, hehe

What about adjusting crafts for runewords? this would be a win/win since no one even crafts ?
    I wasn't aware the item filter did that, I've never really used one before.
    But I'm glad that we're all brainstorming and working together to find the best option.
    Your idea is also very interesting, now we have one more idea on the table.

Yeah it makes use of lower runes and gems, random jewels. It's a win win for sure. If @Game somehow manages to make sockets roll on a craft, and adjust some of the recipes, make a change here and there, I think it could work out really well!
    Sockets can already roll in crafts

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Mephisto

Oh I never tried much crafting besides jewelry
    Can they roll the max amount of sockets ?

Oh I never tried much crafting besides jewelry
    Can they roll the max amount of sockets ?
    Yep, crafts roll the same affixes as rares!

Gold
    Annihilus Account: nedamettin

An endgame bowzon can possibly have 4 rare items in BIS gear list. AND this is without the idea you told us. So many things related to rares should be changed before this happens. I'd say we might see this in 7.0. Technical part is not even considered because these are all hard coded things in the game.

What I would like to see is a huge nerf in rare item drop chances BUT buff the variables on the rolls. Variables are absurdly wide and choices are much more than vanilla Diablo, so having a decent rare item is a huge pain in the ass and most people don't even bother. This change would get rares back into the mod. Most of you probably know that in last ladder, before I quit playing, I wanted a +4 bow %30 ias + %20 attributes gloves for months. I offered 30 runes, Frostmourne etc. to whoever finds one yet no one had it. Because no one was looking for it.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Scorchz

Quote Originally Posted by nedamettin View Post
    An endgame bowzon can possibly have 4 rare items in BIS gear list. AND this is without the idea you told us. So many things related to rares should be changed before this happens. I'd say we might see this in 7.0. Technical part is not even considered because these are all hard coded things in the game.

What I would like to see is a huge nerf in rare item drop chances BUT buff the variables on the rolls. Variables are absurdly wide and choices are much more than vanilla Diablo, so having a decent rare item is a huge pain in the ass and most people don't even bother. This change would get rares back into the mod. Most of you probably know that in last ladder, before I quit playing, I wanted a +4 bow %30 ias + %20 attributes gloves for months. I offered 30 runes, Frostmourne etc. to whoever finds one yet no one had it. Because no one was looking for it.
    I got a pair but 18% att lol

Gold
    Annihilus Account: nedamettin

Well short of the story is you had one, I had a godly belt and that's about it. Good rares are TOO rare to find.

User Tag List