Thread: Well Well Well

Gold
    Annihilus Account: dominicano

Well Well Well

Hello Mother fuckers. Who is here that I know?

I see Wayne is here aka LockZilla.. Where the grand daddies like me at? Old school players where ya at!?

Quote Originally Posted by Dominicano View Post

I see Wayne is here aka LockZilla.. Where the grand daddies like me at? Old school players where ya at!?
    Hello Dom, Vav here. I don't think many old schoolers play, they never came back when I brought D2PK back up, im not even sure if they know about it.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: dominicano

Quote Originally Posted by Game View Post
    Hello Dom, Vav here. I don't think many old schoolers play, they never came back when I brought D2PK back up, im not even sure if they know about it.
    Well then, looks like ima have to tell all of them about it being up. They keep messaging me to get on US West so they are all over there. Tay, Rayan, Ry, Bry, the bunch. Lets us see if we can get a resurgence.

Gold
    Live Streaming Channel(s)
    View Channel: lockzilla89
    Annihilus Account: Lockzilla

Well then, looks like ima have to tell all of them about it being up. They keep messaging me to get on US West so they are all over there. Tay, Rayan, Ry, Bry, the bunch. Lets us see if we can get a resurgence.
    That would be awesome Dom. Lets get some duels going bud. Welcome back! If you need anything let me know!

Sounds good! If they mention it lagged last time they played, let them know the server has been moved and should be working good now. Let me know if they have any questions.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: rime

I also posted a thread which got a decent amount of attention in JSP (but I guess the trade/farmbots there do not have that much of interest on playing serious PVP which is offerd here) I hope you/me/we can get as much players as possible to join or atleast give it a try. But players from Europe will have decent ping problems (ping 140-350 here in germany)

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Skittles

Werent you on my friends list on d2pk? I an remember nking RR-Redrum with you.

User Tag List