Thread: Hi quick question

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Stomp

Hi quick question

Ive noticed quite a few things missing from the d2pk side of things. Would there be anychance that we could get a designated person who is familiar with hero editor to create specific items for people?

You could always add a catch like donations to the server to keep it up and running to get these items.

Maybe pay the guy creating them with fg?

Dunno just a suggestion. Would be nice to be able to get things like Viper Blugeon which is an old classic item not on d2pk server.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Savior

Quote Originally Posted by Stomp View Post
    Ive noticed quite a few things missing from the d2pk side of things. Would there be anychance that we could get a designated person who is familiar with hero editor to create specific items for people?

You could always add a catch like donations to the server to keep it up and running to get these items.

Maybe pay the guy creating them with fg?

Dunno just a suggestion. Would be nice to be able to get things like Viper Blugeon which is an old classic item not on d2pk server.
    Sorry I haven't spent much time on D2PK, so I'm not exactly sure.
    But any items that are not already a part of D2PK probably weren't added for a reason.
    I could be wrong, there could be a thing or two missing, or maybe you just couldn't find it.
    But there is always the chance it was an item that was forgotten, and if so maybe it could be added.
    As for what else you said, I don't think anything should really be paid for on the D2PK side of things.
    It's meant to be a place to Duel against others with no advantage for any player in any way.
    But if these items you speak of that are missing are truly one's worthy of being added to D2PK.
    I'm sure someone who know's a bit more about D2PK will see your post and agree.
    And hopefully soon answer your questions better than I am able to.

Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Savior View Post
    Sorry I haven't spent much time on D2PK, so I'm not exactly sure.
    But any items that are not already a part of D2PK probably weren't added for a reason.
    I could be wrong, there could be a thing or two missing, or maybe you just couldn't find it.
    But there is always the chance it was an item that was forgotten, and if so maybe it could be added.
    As for what else you said, I don't think anything should really be paid for on the D2PK side of things.
    It's meant to be a place to Duel against others with no advantage for any player in any way.
    But if these items you speak of that are missing are truly one's worthy of being added to D2PK.
    I'm sure someone who know's a bit more about D2PK will see your post and agree.
    And hopefully soon answer your questions better than I am able to.
    Yea im hoping vav notices and ive read other posts that say he doesnt plan to implement any other items but ive noticed multiple people in game saying things about the amount of rolls and other things missing and hope he takes this into consideration. Im familiar with hero editor myself enough to help if he needs any. Just let me know!!

We add a couple of items here and there to the vendor, but imports / hero editor will never be a thing on D2PK again because its just too risky.

Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Game View Post
    We add a couple of items here and there to the vendor, but imports / hero editor will never be a thing on D2PK again because its just too risky.
    ok i can understand hero editor being too risky if you dont pick the correct person to use it. that being said though if i or some of us on the realm compile a list of items that can be added with stats included would you or your team be willing to add said items so we can use them?

/e. Thanks for the support Alex youre doing a great job with the anni side of the server im excited for the reset and hope the people there will help me learn the new stuff there!
    Last edited by Stomp; 02-09-2017 at 12:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Stomp View Post
    ok i can understand hero editor being too risky if you dont pick the correct person to use it. that being said though if i or some of us on the realm compile a list of items that can be added with stats included would you or your team be willing to add said items so we can use them?

/e. Thanks for the support Alex youre doing a great job with the anni side of the server im excited for the reset and hope the people there will help me learn the new stuff there!
    A couple of people have already delivered one list of items to me to get LLD more rounded out and I've already added those, I cannot say I will be in a rush to do it especially in this upcoming update but it could definitely happen in the future, but I don't want a list of 20+ items I'll do 5-10 a patch maybe.

User Tag List