Thread: few small suggestions

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Gold
    Annihilus Account: Icehammer

Quote Originally Posted by rrra View Post
    3. I suspect this is already happening, but touch up some of the classes/specs that were most effected by the monster HP increase. I don't have any direct experience to go off of here. But I have heard poison necro, cold sorc, light java, and light sorc mentioned as candidates for adjustment.
    Psn necro now sucks. With Xardas, we have tested a lot of stuff to make it great again as starter to farm DL/LK/TR but we could do nothing much than get a lot of psn pierce and with that, still taking a lot time and pattience kill Knarst or Mappo.
    I remember that in 4.2 was one of my favourite chars to use cuz it was easy to build and cheap too but now is only a decorative build that can support you in groupal games. Try to do LK or TR alone, but even with a almighty gear, it will takes a lot of time.
    Hope all the chars affected by the monster HP increase receives a bit buff too, at least.
    Last edited by Icehammer; 04-10-2017 at 11:43 PM.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: vaudeville

Add the following

4) Increase the life of Decoys and Valkyrie more. They're still too weak. They don't need to be as strong as golems, but they should be strong enough to survive the plageulands if not pits as long as they're not ganged up on.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Tacc

Quote Originally Posted by vaudeville View Post
    Add the following

4) Increase the life of Decoys and Valkyrie more. They're still too weak. They don't need to be as strong as golems, but they should be strong enough to survive the plageulands if not pits as long as they're not ganged up on.
    Vakyrie's and decoys scale of your own hp/armor. I'm assuming you're referring to tankiness and not dmg. Valks wont be much help dmg wise in general just nice to stick there and live for as long as they do. If you get more base hp and armor they will survive long enough. They also dont really cost much my valks is 25mana and decoy 1mana. So its not the end of the world spawning another one in.

As for suggestions, I find it would be nice to have a box somewhere in the stats that shows how much mf you currently have for ias/frw/fcr and fhr.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: vaudeville

I meant in terms of tanking.

User Tag List