Thread: revert d2pk to 2009 patch

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by WsGD View Post
    can you remove wiz gloves please ? if the majority want them gone ? i have a feeling thats a deal breaker...

please ... im falling in love with my build and don't want to play east without it.

could you use .10 patch with working wolves like old school patch?
    No to all of the above, sorry. I do not plan on making any content changes to D2PK. I didn't want to add those gloves to begin with but we held a poll back when there were players and the vote was to add them, so there is no going back now. As for 1.10, that is completely irrelevant to the wolf issue. All private servers have always had this issue.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: WsGD

Quote Originally Posted by Game View Post
    No to all of the above, sorry. I do not plan on making any content changes to D2PK. I didn't want to add those gloves to begin with but we held a poll back when there were players and the vote was to add them, so there is no going back now. As for 1.10, that is completely irrelevant to the wolf issue. All private servers have always had this issue.
    wolves use to work or is my memory is awful?

wolves use to work or is my memory is awful?
    Your memory is awful

Gold

well shit.... as long as everything is the same as the old days then perfect

maybe if the majority of fpkers want wiz gloves gone we can ban them. they were never there during the prime days. lot of retarded builds

i have really good ping on the server 63..
    Last edited by WsGD; 11-16-2017 at 08:07 AM.

well shit.... as long as everything is the same as the old days then perfect

maybe if the majority of fpkers want wiz gloves gone we can ban them. they were never there during the prime days. lot of retarded builds

i have really good ping on the server 63..
    If anything you can just agree to not use them in your specific duel games with your group of pvpers. I won't be removing them completely though I am afraid, sorry :/. You'll just have to be gentlemen and agree to not use them. Unforunately it will not work on a Mac unless you use Bootcamp and install Windows.

Gold

If anything you can just agree to not use them in your specific duel games with your group of pvpers. I won't be removing them completely though I am afraid, sorry :/. You'll just have to be gentlemen and agree to not use them. Unforunately it will not work on a Mac unless you use Bootcamp and install Windows.
    alright

have had 4 people pm me on jsp in the past 3 hours

good thing they can dl and make their chars now , i told them it will be fixed and working next week

alright

have had 4 people pm me on jsp in the past 3 hours

good thing they can dl and make their chars now , i told them it will be fixed and working next week
    Sounds good!

Gold

Your memory is awful
    people seem interested ... people wanting to know if it works with mac

I'm telling ppl to dl/make their chars to be ready

User Tag List