Thread: Few questions

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Wiki Moderator
    Gold
    Annihilus Account: seekers

Thanks @wdzepplin

Looks like I just need more rng (welp there go my chances of ever seeing both those bosses).

Another question:
    Is cows still the best place to farm blue orgs? I've seen people have like 10 sets of them but no idea how do they farm that.
    And did the chance of alkor head dropping get lowered? Last patch it didnt take long at all but now I'm at 80+ swampy pit runs (with around half of them being full runs) and it still hasn't dropped.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Savior

Quote Originally Posted by Seekers View Post
    Another question:
    Is cows still the best place to farm blue orgs? I've seen people have like 10 sets of them but no idea how do they farm that.
    And did the chance of alkor head dropping get lowered? Last patch it didnt take long at all but now I'm at 80+ swampy pit runs (with around half of them being full runs) and it still hasn't dropped.
    Cows is probably still your best bet for finding Azathoth Organs.
    I rarely find them anywhere else myself, but I never look for organs really.
    And I've heard a few people saying they think Alkor's Shruken Head's drop rate was lowered.
    So I'm assuming from all the talk about it, that yes it must've been lowered.
    But I could be wrong, everyone might just be having a lot of bad luck.

User Tag List