Quote Originally Posted by nedamettin View Post
to be honest i myself told game to reduce revives to 1 but make them strong. THIS wasn't what i hoped for though. I have +4 golem which means +4 to revives now but their AI is so stupid they barely hit mobs. they also don't match the power of 45 revives i would cast before. at least they were tanking damage. almost the same with skellies. you are nowhere near any other character in killing speed PLUS you have to make summons. oh also did i mention that you literally take ONE SECOND STUN from each hit you take? good luck against any boss with a slight aoe or piercing attacks. or do not tp anywhere near a mob or ur gone.

these are probably my last days around here, since from day one i've been waiting and hoping for necro summoners to get better. i like necros and i dont like psn necro's "hit one go die" meta which is super boring. i offered testing myself but it looks like i am losing hope.

Revives were always stupid but maybe it was hard to tell when you have 40 of them.

Yeah Summoner Necro content clearing is slower for sure now that we have 20% the amount of summons and 1/40 amount of revives.

Skeletal Lich has the worst Hit Recovery I could imagine, that's part of why I love Elder of Tristram so much for recovery and Horadrim Teleport stun.

Quote Originally Posted by Lockzilla View Post
If you mean the strongest survivability of the Druid then yes, Revives.
Well Necromancer skeletons have about 50% damage reduction, maybe druid summons should have 25-50% Dodge phys/magic chance?