Quote Originally Posted by Frigide View Post
I was so hyped playing again on annihilus when i knew reset was coming.
I cant play as much as i did when i found out this server, but i kinda wanna stop to play now... We are debating about how to get to late game areas, but what is the late game areas? Pits a5? DL PL? the a2 a3 a5 bosses (unclean, circlet and charm). This are the actual late game u can reach to farm. Marks are pretty much impossible to get if u r not a no life. Same for blue organs. Thats actually kinda bad imo. When u can do the late game areas, they doesnt feel like late game, if even i, with every day work can get enough stuff in 1 week to go farm them.
Only difference i really feel from 1 year ago, is cruci is harder, u cant farm inf cows, u cant kill chtulhu as easily. Other than that, what would make me want to farm for high tier items, if i just cant go in a TRUE late game area, where i d need to be that strong.
Just get a barb, with poor items, and ur fine for all late game areas... Just mappo is harder...
Main problem is to go to inf cow, appart from using GOLD, u wont go do inf cows .... Despite it is the only place with 87+ and density.
Why would i wanna farm 1000 duriel if i just get an item from the mark, and use it for being stronger?!! i already have a barb that can smash all (apart from chtlhu or maybe maps boss, but i dont know i never saw them)..... I tried build a chtulhu sorc, its cool, but my barb does all she does and faster ... whats the point, soloing cruci? as pvp is dead on anni, whats our point to farm? (very personal pov here). Making bosses mythic just prevent "low" players to kill them, and have to play in groups. I like D2 when i can solo things...
When you made rare items OP again, it was so nice, wanted to ID all of them, now they are totally being useless again .... (some are worth ID coz they CAN be best in slots but man, uniqs are so OP u wont keep rares too long in slots.....)

In D2 the good thing was u can farm 87+ areas, and u KNEW u can drop all from them. (apart from keyz) (aka doing pindleskin for 8h straight)
Here when i am farming i know i cant drop SO many items... Either i farm for vanilla elite remade, or i farm for specifics bosses to get their items, but its really not pleasurable to know ur farming 2 hours, but u CANT drop all those good items from bosses... So u have to dedicate ur time to an area, knowing u ll have to farm this or that later.? Ofc u can trade but try it !.... when u cant play like a no life, u just cant get anything by trading. Go get into a clan ? thats not guildwar or wow is it? I feel like this server whom i loved so much from being so close to D2 is keeping to go away from the real feeling of D2. If there was 5000 players, maybe would be different.
+1