Quote Originally Posted by qtp View Post
in caze if will be reset soon then october u will lost minim 7 players xD active.. i will be one of them i join around maxim 3 week's so i was no start from 0 with others

anyway all is depends of you but ... think if u will reset early.. at cosecince

i was play alot in those ... 3 week's because i was hear ( even read ) frome your's Admins the reset will be at october

http://annihilus.net/showthread.php?t=8594

imagine... u risk to lost players xD and offcorse possibily donateurs since.. u anounce something and now u start voting early reset ^^ no1 will give me back what i really work .. some day's even 18 h ... for get to what i get now.. i was happy because ... i saw : wow lol until october cool i can play....

thank you for waste ur time to read my .. words

Guys the front page has said we're resetting in August-October on the front page for several months now. August in the planned month, but we gave ourselves some wiggle room just incase something comes up. 10 month seasons is how we've planned on doing it, so don't act like it's some mystery or something we sprung on you if we reset in August. You realize the thread you linked was for last reset, right? Which was 10 months, January - October.