Thread: Help DC everytime i try to play ingame.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Bzmred

Help DC everytime i try to play ingame.

help getting the error code UNHANDLED EXCEPTION: ACCESS_VIOLATION(C0000005) IVE REDOWNLOADED THE FULL INSTALLER 2 TIMES. I HAVE REINSTALLED 2 TIMES AND WIPED MY COMPUTER BOTH TIMES AND THE DEP. I GET THE ERROR CODE SOMETIMES WHEN TRYING TO CONNECT ON D2 TO ANNI OR WHEN I TAKE 2 STEPS IN GAME OR SOMETIMES WHEN SOMEONE JOINS MY GAME I GET THE ERROR. IDK WHAT COULD BE CAUSING IT. IM RUNNING WINDOWS 10 X64. PLEASE HELP ME ASAP.

Quote Originally Posted by bzmred View Post
    help getting the error code UNHANDLED EXCEPTION: ACCESS_VIOLATION(C0000005) IVE REDOWNLOADED THE FULL INSTALLER 2 TIMES. I HAVE REINSTALLED 2 TIMES AND WIPED MY COMPUTER BOTH TIMES AND THE DEP. I GET THE ERROR CODE SOMETIMES WHEN TRYING TO CONNECT ON D2 TO ANNI OR WHEN I TAKE 2 STEPS IN GAME OR SOMETIMES WHEN SOMEONE JOINS MY GAME I GET THE ERROR. IDK WHAT COULD BE CAUSING IT. IM RUNNING WINDOWS 10 X64. PLEASE HELP ME ASAP.
    Adding a proper DEP Exception is the only real fix for this. If you still get it there is something else going on with your computer specifically.

Gold
    Live Streaming Channel(s)
    View Channel: lockzilla89
    Annihilus Account: Lockzilla

Quote Originally Posted by Game View Post
    Adding a proper DEP Exception is the only real fix for this. If you still get it there is something else going on with your computer specifically.
    I found they have to add DEP. Then do a complete computer restart.
    Watch me Stream Events and End Game Content
    https://www.twitch.tv/lockzilla89

Quote Originally Posted by Lockzilla View Post
    I found they have to add DEP. Then do a complete computer restart.
    DEP Exceptions do not require a restart, however sometimes a simple restart will fix c0000005 itself, as I sometimes get it every couple weeks and I already have DEP added, restarting will fix it then. However, this guy said he has restarted and even reloaded Windows multiple times, so I don't think restarting will do anything here, he just needs to add the DEP properly.

Gold
    Live Streaming Channel(s)
    View Channel: lockzilla89
    Annihilus Account: Lockzilla

Quote Originally Posted by Game View Post
    DEP Exceptions do not require a restart, however sometimes a simple restart will fix c0000005 itself, as I sometimes get it every couple weeks and I already have DEP added, restarting will fix it then. However, this guy said he has restarted and even reloaded Windows multiple times, so I don't think restarting will do anything here, he just needs to add the DEP properly.
    No I didnt mean they require a restart. but 80% of the time it fixes the c000005 error itself when they add DEP, and then do a restart.
    Watch me Stream Events and End Game Content
    https://www.twitch.tv/lockzilla89

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Rabidpug

Dep exception

What is a DEP Exception? I'm having issues with my game crashing when I join a game

Quote Originally Posted by Rabidpug View Post
    What is a DEP Exception? I'm having issues with my game crashing when I join a game
    If it happens while joining a game, you are not on the latest patch! Re-download the full annihilus installer and try re-installing it.

User Tag List