Thread: Point of having a Clan at this point?

Gold
    Annihilus Account: About20Pandas

Point of having a Clan at this point?

Hey folks.

I was wondering about the reasons of having a clan. I see some clear advantages early in the ladder as you have a team with which you can make a proper setup and thus finish harder content. Furthermore you can gear share and level way faster.

But what is the point this late in the ladder? Is it just for a small community inside the community? Do you do any special content together, or is it mostly to help each other in whatever way you can?

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Lampogriz

i dont know!

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Ukon

There has never been a point to clans in d2. The game isn't designed in a way where this is helpful

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Mephisto

I think its nice having a clan for events ( Ladder Ranking System ) gaining points for the whole clan!

Gold
    Annihilus Account: About20Pandas

Quote Originally Posted by Ukon View Post
    There has never been a point to clans in d2. The game isn't designed in a way where this is helpful
    Well there is some advantages to having Friends. When those friends aren't RL it may be nice to have something in common.

Gold
    Live Streaming Channel(s)
    View Channel: lockzilla89
    Annihilus Account: Lockzilla

Quote Originally Posted by Mephisto View Post
    I think its nice having a clan for events ( Ladder Ranking System ) gaining points for the whole clan!
    This. Clan can help you achieve and do so much when you work together!
    Watch me Stream Events and End Game Content
    https://www.twitch.tv/lockzilla89

Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Ukon View Post
    Maybe on bnet, but on here our community is small and very helpful. It definitely is a big deal to have one. If you put a clan together and help one another with items or events / practice dueling you'll do better in MFing items / winning events!

Gold

Quote Originally Posted by About20Pandas View Post
    Well there is some advantages to having Friends. When those friends aren't RL it may be nice to have something in common.
    I never met DrLukifer, but hes a clan leader with me. We play all kinds of games together. We bought each other Christmas gifts. He even went beyond and above and bought our clan gold for Christmas. So yes, it is very good to have good friends you can play! If you like playing together, form a clan!

Gold
    Annihilus Account: nedamettin

clans are more like communities in diablo 2. you never need them but you would want to be in one of those because you can share everything in the game. also game said that new crucible won't be soloable which i really doubt but that's an okay reason to be in a clan.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Savior

It would be nice if the clans had a big clan list which kept track of the each players activity for each day and also kept track of the amount of members. Then clans could be proud of either having the most members or the most activity or both. And everyone who went to the full clan list would know exactly which clan was the best based on the ratio of the clans activity/members.
    So basically having 100% activity from all your members in your clan would make your clan the #1 on the list of clans.
    I'm kind of taking an idea from a different game with this, but it seems quite easy to pull off and it could work very well imo.

User Tag List