Quote Originally Posted by vincec View Post
light java is only effective on farming dreamland bosses except eye(correct me if im wrong), and with trag set, u will able to farm a5 pits with summons, and they often drop wf, arkine, and relic etc.
atm, i think phy build is the cheapest to challenge end game bosses. all other builds require puzzle, mark, and lvl20 cruci items to become effective which is much harder
eye is doable with java but not with cheap gear and kinda not worth it untill you get geared., also ifrit in a3 is doable but you need max res and som sorb to be able to do it effectively. trag necro is more effectve atm than my bowa with 130+peirce at doing dl pl and lk havent tried worldstone yet as my zon couldnt but i have no doubt he will be able to do it. hes slower at pits tho. but he can also kill ifrit and diablos faster than zon. and lvl 20 cruci items arnt very expensive on the market either so i consider them decent gear even tho their stats are amazing. and i dont think elemental stuff is very expensive either due to not many people trying them out, which would make them cheaper to do this kinda stuff or am i missing something?