View Poll Results: Should Pbox type items be given out as a prize on events?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

13 68.42%
  • No

6 31.58%

Thread: New Event Prizes

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Gold
    Annihilus Account: Bloop3

Quote Originally Posted by Brimstonejack View Post
    Back to the original topic, people are saying they don't want better prizes from tournaments because they're worried that clans will win them? in other words, punish everybody because a clan has a better chance of winning certain tournaments? That sounds like salty bitchery to me. I left Lock before it disbanded, and I still entered tournaments. I didn't come on here bitching about my former clan having an advantage. Of COURSE clans will have an advantage in certain areas in SOCIAL games, where you're SUPPOSED to interact with one another. Get over it. Or join/form a clan. Or just get better.
    Realistically im the only one who posted anything that could be considered "salty bitchery" so im going to go ahead and assume youre talking to me. I have no reason to be salty about my friends getting easy marks. I dont want anyone to get "punished", I already have formed a clan, Im already one of the more skilled players around. My assumption when posting my thoughts is that the event managers are trying to give out interesting rewards in order to make more people participate in events. My views and ideas are based on the goal of facilitating that happening. I dont see how a "git gud nub" approach is really going to help the community in the long run. If those players were capable of getting good they probably would have after 15+ years of playing d2 :P. Once again, I dont think the players with higher skill levels shouldnt get rewarded for being better I just dont see the point in making the rich richer and the poor poorer.

Have a wonderful day
    Last edited by Bloop; 03-28-2017 at 11:08 PM.

User Tag List