Thread: Mephisto's Gold has been reset.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Gold
    Annihilus Account: Bloop3

Quote Originally Posted by Vorpvp View Post
    Walker isn't an admin? Eric Walker? Apollo?

Also, not hard to change plans from day 1-2 to week 2. Especially since people weren't strong enough to do it efficiently.
    The only person I can see incriminating in this whole situation is POSSIBLY the person who told people that walking nl soulstones wasnt possible. Even then it could have just been them assuming it wasnt possible. And with that being said, If you found a way to profit easily and told me it didnt work nothing would be done to you even though we are friends at this point and morality would lean towards helping your friends out. Im not saying you've done this I just dont see the need to get all up in arms too much about it. I personally do feel that staff should be expected to be more generous and honest than the regular player base but honestly they are just regular players with a few more responsibilities than the regular players so if you chose to trust a player who probably knows less than you about d2, that seems like you made a bad decision. Sorry chef you know I love ya man. Im pissed at myself for not joining in on this cuz i know how anni walks work and should have done it. So next time lets jsut ask alex or andy if something is possible and get an accurate answer and problem solved
    Last edited by Bloop; 04-02-2017 at 02:14 AM.

User Tag List