Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: Endgame difficulty curve.

Gold
    Live Streaming Channel(s)
    View Channel: m3kanism
    Annihilus Account: Boozy

Quote Originally Posted by val View Post
    Sorry but the drop rate is just rediculously lowwwww.....7 days of running and NOT A SINGLE!!!!! item or rune ..... that just not fun!
    rofl I love Eddie Murphy...

Banned
    Gold
    Annihilus Account: jamesop

Well, I find the problem in the Crucible. It has the best items in the game, but very hard to do. What's the point in not having to die? It's not hard to load a loader... and a time limit? It seems like the Crucible needs a complete rework. I've done all the custom content besides that. Nothing really great has dropped for me at all... Tyrael's armor and some chuthlu rings. Done over 100 cow runs, over 150 plague runs, and idk.. 50+ DL runs and nothing really worth the time I spent. The custom items that aren't from crucible are useless. Maybe Lich belt and Lich boots.. other than not much else is used. I've farmed a lot.. maybe not 10 hours a day. But playing 3 hours of killing DL/Plague Lands/Inferno levels with no drops. Sorta defeats the grinding.. Unique/sets/rares drop like candy. But aren't worth anything. You farm something in hope of that 1/300 drop.. while passing up all the other items. Just thinking about the amount of time is needed to run these things efficiently... I still die constantly with 130k zeal 90+ all res over 250+ stack and 5k life. It's just like a waiting game, with a chance to get good items lol. The custom content takes no skill or luck. Magic Find has no real value. It's item based, if you have better items you can farm faster. But without better items you're stuck farming at the pace of a snail. Every unique has been modified in the game. But it doesn't even compare to cruci drops.. So if you can't farm cruci.. you're stuck with trading. So that lead so grinding for runes/chants/puzzle boxes and maybe a GC with life on it. There's no real value in anything other than crucible items and custom content. And the stuff that is comparable has such a low drop rate.. It seems only one class can do crucible and that's the necro. Which is a problem.. I don't see this content as hard or a challenge. It's dumb and time wasting. These are my opinions, but.. I feel someone will share the same ideas I do. Maybe run a quick poll and see how many people have made it to cruci level 10 alone?

Gold
    Annihilus Account: qtp

well all who can make alone... are old at this server...

unforcen the sistem are... good but at server ar alot of greedy... wich not all time like 2 get in party new players

so all new are for the old who got good set and itemes.... and yes.. if u wanna get something idk... make trade with few thing's and.. maybe at next ladder u will get a place... in one active team...

because 99% of activity are in private mode.... wich make this server... such... cold.. with no life...

manny greedy ( rich ) wanna get more and more.. and prefer 2 sale something not at hr ( thing ) what will make u to be again in impossibility mode to get...

idk what to say.... wellcome at server... and glad to hear ( read ) are some new ppl

maybe i will chach you online.. and can help with some thing's

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Lampogriz

Crucible was made to play in team, not alone. Yeah i agree, it is getting boring very quickly (too much levels and all maps are Presets). @James, so you are playing with tf zeal, why u need to run crucible? There is no point, because you already got #1 pvm charatcter in game.
    Yeah, item balace is gone, with new overpowered items, about 90% of other can be dropped to trashcan. Uniques are not unique anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Lampogriz View Post
    Crucible was made to play in team, not alone. Yeah i agree, it is getting boring very quickly (too much levels and all maps are Presets). @James, so you are playing with tf zeal, why u need to run crucible? There is no point, because you already got #1 pvm charatcter in game.
    Yeah, item balace is gone, with new overpowered items, about 90% of other can be dropped to trashcan. Uniques are not unique anymore.
    I like you can lampo but you can be wrong often lol. Builds are more versatile now than ever.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Memories

Quote Originally Posted by James View Post
    Well, I find the problem in the Crucible. It has the best items in the game, but very hard to do. What's the point in not having to die? It's not hard to load a loader... and a time limit? It seems like the Crucible needs a complete rework. I've done all the custom content besides that. Nothing really great has dropped for me at all... Tyrael's armor and some chuthlu rings. Done over 100 cow runs, over 150 plague runs, and idk.. 50+ DL runs and nothing really worth the time I spent. The custom items that aren't from crucible are useless. Maybe Lich belt and Lich boots.. other than not much else is used. I've farmed a lot.. maybe not 10 hours a day. But playing 3 hours of killing DL/Plague Lands/Inferno levels with no drops. Sorta defeats the grinding.. Unique/sets/rares drop like candy. But aren't worth anything. You farm something in hope of that 1/300 drop.. while passing up all the other items. Just thinking about the amount of time is needed to run these things efficiently... I still die constantly with 130k zeal 90+ all res over 250+ stack and 5k life. It's just like a waiting game, with a chance to get good items lol. The custom content takes no skill or luck. Magic Find has no real value. It's item based, if you have better items you can farm faster. But without better items you're stuck farming at the pace of a snail. Every unique has been modified in the game. But it doesn't even compare to cruci drops.. So if you can't farm cruci.. you're stuck with trading. So that lead so grinding for runes/chants/puzzle boxes and maybe a GC with life on it. There's no real value in anything other than crucible items and custom content. And the stuff that is comparable has such a low drop rate.. It seems only one class can do crucible and that's the necro. Which is a problem.. I don't see this content as hard or a challenge. It's dumb and time wasting. These are my opinions, but.. I feel someone will share the same ideas I do. Maybe run a quick poll and see how many people have made it to cruci level 10 alone?
    Wah.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: diablor

Quote Originally Posted by memories View Post
    Wah.
    Yeah this thread has really turned into a wambulance ride.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Memories

Quote Originally Posted by rrra View Post
    Yeah this thread has really turned into a wambulance ride.
    I'm going to end this thread here with this:
    Boozinbear just posted a FT list with 5 hrs, 4 enchants, one of them being 150 mf, and some skillers. He has 7 sets of blue organs, worth another 3.5 hrs. He JUST started in April. We are 8 days into April. Imagine if he found a fire ench/lightning ench/dr ench. He could sell them off a lot quicker. He has the potential of buying outright cow armor or cow shako. The game is meant to be played SLOWLY. Not all of the good items are meant to be found in crucible @James. Dreamlands and plague are useful too. Dreamlands you get, dragon jewel, eyeball and madness/horror. All worth something and all are useful for characters you play. What is given out in crucible that is worth a lot? Tf, nephalem, maybe emblem. What else? Crucible is a TEAM OBJECTIVE. You aren't meant to get rich quickly at all. The 'rich' players have made friends with others and formed teams to farm and trade with. You are given the SAME EXACT OPPURTUNITY AS THEM. You should do the same instead of crying. It says a lot about you...

Banned
    Gold
    Annihilus Account: jamesop

I don't see why you all are still here... Says a lot about you. I've been here a week lol.. The reward doesn't really outweigh the amount of time. But I'm just trying to help other players by expressing my opinions.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Lampogriz

Quote Originally Posted by val View Post
    SUMMARIZE THIS THREAD :P

User Tag List