Thread: Gold Shop Added!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Krystals View Post
    *cough* Jsp *cough*
    wow man, just saw your name here and I thinked of checking wobgaming site and .... it's online! Didn't even knew you brought it back to life and I'm really glad you did. See you there, will be joining with my buddies there cuz we missed you big time and this server is going down the drain fast with this money making mentality.
    @Game, I understand you want to make a profit but trading is already shit due to "gold only" sellers and now you add even more shit for the $$$ ? No thanks.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Savior

Trading is fine, there are just more people selling for gold because it's near the end of the ladder.
    Once the ladder resets trading will go back to being just as good as it's always been.
    Game can't be blamed for taking advantage of a situation that is going to happen no matter what he does.
    Even if gold didnt exist, the server would still always die close to the end of the ladder and trading would lessen.
    So basically if gold didnt exist, half the server wouldnt even be online right now.
    Everyone who is selling for gold wouldve stopped playing instead and that fixes nothing.
    So at least members have a reason to stick around and sell stuff until the very end.
    And also I worked hard to get all the items from this current ladder just for it to reset.
    So atleast i have an option to sell it all for gold to have something to show for it next ladder.
    Everyone is too busy complaining instead of taking advantage of something we all have access to.
    There are a lot of good reasons to keep gold and to add more things to buy with gold.
    Annihilus needs to grow and apparently so do a lot of the players who play it.

Quote Originally Posted by grinch View Post
    wow man, just saw your name here and I thinked of checking wobgaming site and .... it's online! Didn't even knew you brought it back to life and I'm really glad you did. See you there, will be joining with my buddies there cuz we missed you big time and this server is going down the drain fast with this money making mentality.
    @Game, I understand you want to make a profit but trading is already shit due to "gold only" sellers and now you add even more shit for the $$$ ? No thanks.
    This is just absurd. First off, I guarantee I put more hours into Annihilus than you do your everyday job, I am losing time with family to do this but I enjoy improving Annihilus so if people want to support the server why not give them more things to spend Gold on? I cannot believe you're complaining over little icons on someones posts. Even WoB has things you can buy for $. If you want to go play another server be my guest, having people around who insult me without knowing the time and dedication I put into this server is just going to affect us negatively anyways. Just know that wherever else you play will not have anywhere close to the content or updates we have here. Have a good evening.

User Tag List