View Poll Results: When Do You Think The Ladder Should reset?

Voters
48. You may not vote on this poll
  • Now!

15 31.25%
  • 1 Week

5 10.42%
  • 1 Month

6 12.50%
  • 3 Months

14 29.17%
  • 1 Year

6 12.50%
  • Neva

2 4.17%

Thread: When do you think the ladder reset should be?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Gold
    Annihilus Account: vaudeville

Quote Originally Posted by val View Post
    You see, you all guys are not paying attention. Everyone is talking that after 1 weeks it will be the same.... No it wont!! Clearly you all are not thinking for the grow of the server. There are just no more new players.... just none and if there are some exeptions they dont last for a long time.... You see now (even with the lower drop rate) is really hard to trade some mid items you know why???? cuz there are now new players so they worth a shit....As i said previously in the other threads evetually you will end up playing the same 20 guys who have everything. What i`m trying to tell you is that after the new patch (significant changes in the drop rate) the new players are suffering a huge handicap and sorry but its not fair (and i understand your pain - clearly you dont want the ladder reset cuz you will feel the same... cow armor after 4 runs hahaha please maybe after 100 for one piece) If you want the server to survive and even grow you have to change something and the first one is server reset. I know thats its hard to percieve it but thats what should happend.... and the fast you realize that the better. I just dont see new guys to te server.... NONE! And thats devastating.. i dont know do you really understand that.
    I agree only on the first part. It is a flat out fantasy to believe that things will be as they are now after 1 week of a reset with the drop rates as they are. Complete and utter nonsense unless

1) Everyone (and I mean everyone) is willing to participate after the reset (which is utterly optimistic if not flat out simply imagining things);

2) People play like mad within the first week (also unlikely for the vast majority);

3) People are willing to sacrifice/trade all items for particular characters/builds they don't want in favor of items they want for the characters/builds they prefer. I'm sure this will be the case for older players, but the newer ones may hesitate a bit on this;

4) I think you're also assuming everyone will do softcore or hardcore (either case doesn't really matter). I trust the majority will do the former after a reset, but some will do the latter thus slowing things potentially down in general;

5) Everyone gave one person everything thus at least making it such that one person will be at around the same level as those already geared to the max. Did I mention the word fantasy before?
    Last edited by vaudeville; 04-12-2016 at 06:26 PM.

User Tag List