Thread: My list of balancing

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Gold
    Annihilus Account: vaudeville

Quote Originally Posted by Jared View Post
    cthulhu set items 1:600 maybe a little bit harder with a buff to them would be good especially physical even without them being tougher to find... physical is shit
    pbox 1:125
    bulwark 1:500
    purrys 1:750
    kaalut (poison damage should have gfg boost imo) 1:500
    acid inject 1:500
    sha (this needs to be buffed too an eth sha should be best zeal wep) 1:500
    valusia (this needs buff too maybe 65% snake spawn rate +1 skill) 1:500
    othu eye 1:750
    lich 1:750
    knars 1:250
    hrs - possibly a tad bit harder
    blue organs - imo to fix the sadness of the blue box + make more people want to do them they should be about 25-45x as rare + thicker cows (like prepatch) + hardness / + xp based on how rare they get and not be able to come in org basket ofc and cow set item drop off the queen every time
    cons about 2x as hard to find
    maelstrom - cut this damage in half...
    Turn down pvp damage from 25% to 10%
    Tf is op asf all i should have to say
    FM should be 15-20 cold aura i believe
    all the useless cthulhu items should be buffed...
    and last but not least.. make the new items not purple, purple is my color

this prob isnt everything since i havent been around for the new patches if you have more you can post below
    ...I know this is your opinion, but...

1) Definitely agree on thunderfury though I'm not sure on frostmourne but what you proposed on that isn't too bad. The former even if it is ultimately harder to get is still too op. It should be toned down a bit.

2) Maelstrom should not be cut in half. There would be little point in doing so anyway if it is harder to get good items in general in the first place (the lich king as of now certainly likes to not drop the unique legend spike so you're not going to be seeing people do massive damage with maelstrom anytime soon). Either the skill could be toned down a bit (cut by 25% at most) or the dagger used with it could be toned slightly or not so easy to find which in my opinion is already the case.

3) Not a hundred percent sure on blue organs vs. guarantee cow queen set pieces drop (or did I misinterpret that part). I think they ought to be a bit harder to get (this will help resolve the problem with caches), but if that's the case then the chances of getting a cow queen set item should increase a bit (much as I would like it, they should not be guaranteed). I think that's the general deal you're proposing. I think it has merit.

4) Regarding the dreamland boss drops, I'd have to see what the figures are as of now. Seems difficult with what you propose, but then I'm not sure how everything else is factored which could make such easier (contrary to a few comments I've made). Then again, you are proposing to buff a few of the dreamland items. I guess the proposal is worth considering in general though the rates should be open to dispute.

5) No on high runes. I'd rather they be what they are now, than harder.
    Last edited by vaudeville; 04-16-2016 at 10:19 PM.

User Tag List