Quote Originally Posted by Savior View Post
The funny thing is, a lot of the people replying that are saying it's easy are the best players on the entire server.
It may be easy for you guys, but there are a lot of people who are struggling far more than you guys could ever imagine.
I consider myself a very good player, and I'm finding this to be extremely hard, even though I'm a pretty decent player.
I know a lot of people who currently play Annihilus who are even worse than I am, so just imagine how they feel.
Having the difficulty this hard is like saying, "be the best of the best or you'll always lose", there is no in between.
I often wonder if all the effort I put in on this server is even worth it, and the answer is obviously no.
Everyday I try to make my characters better somehow, in someway, and nothing ever changes.
So why keep trying, why play here, why make myself more angry at myself and this game.
There's no reason for me to blame myself for not being able to survive this added content.
Because there is no way to survive it, because it was made to be too hard, it's not enjoyable.
If you guys enjoy doing grueling repetitive tasks over and over, go for it, I for one am done wasting my time.
You can post your char build + items and which bosses kills you super fast, so we can give you some tips