Thread: Endgame difficulty curve.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Gold
    Annihilus Account: vaudeville

Quote Originally Posted by memories View Post
    I'm going to end this thread here with this:
    Boozinbear just posted a FT list with 5 hrs, 4 enchants, one of them being 150 mf, and some skillers. He has 7 sets of blue organs, worth another 3.5 hrs. He JUST started in April. We are 8 days into April. Imagine if he found a fire ench/lightning ench/dr ench. He could sell them off a lot quicker. He has the potential of buying outright cow armor or cow shako. The game is meant to be played SLOWLY. Not all of the good items are meant to be found in crucible @James. Dreamlands and plague are useful too. Dreamlands you get, dragon jewel, eyeball and madness/horror. All worth something and all are useful for characters you play. What is given out in crucible that is worth a lot? Tf, nephalem, maybe emblem. What else? Crucible is a TEAM OBJECTIVE. You aren't meant to get rich quickly at all. The 'rich' players have made friends with others and formed teams to farm and trade with. You are given the SAME EXACT OPPURTUNITY AS THEM. You should do the same instead of crying. It says a lot about you...
    And most of that stuff Boozy got was from older players wanting to help him because he's a newcomer. I would know because I've done just that and seen it in person (that is him getting stuff from others). That and he's been pretty lucky. Seriously any time he's around me good stuff does tend to drop, in fact I think on one of the first regular cow runs we did a tor rune dropped andthen the next game a zod. He's a lucky sob, and I do mean that respectfully. A similar thing happened to me around the 1st week (minus finding all those stuff), and it was thanks overwhelmingly to the older players which only goes back to my point that they pretty much are the ones carrying everyone else at this rate.
    Last edited by vaudeville; 04-09-2016 at 01:57 PM.

User Tag List