Thread: Positively speaking! @Game has breathed life back into Diablo II.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Thor

Positively speaking! @Game has breathed life back into Diablo II.

I just wanted to make a quick post about how appreciative I am of @Game making this amazing Diablo II experience. Imho, I feel like diablo II on b.net has lost it's lust, which made me come here. The amount of additional content alone on this server is truly remarkable. The fact there's Warcraft bosses in Diablo II is absolutely mind boggling and I am not going to lie, I am hella impressed. The full on character models are in Diablo II, that's awesome. I don't think Game gets enough praise for his efforts and this is why I am taking my time out to post this thread. He made Gold have an actual true value, which I love. New skills, maps, gear, etc etc etc is phenomenal. I would donate endlessly but truth be told, I am in a horrible financial state at the moment, (literally zero income.) We need to keep this server alive or I can definitely sense Diablo II dying. Yes, it looks as if Blizzard is supporting retail Diablo II + LoD, but I am not convinced we'll get any new content or much improvements.

When Diablo 3 was released, I was beyond disappointed. The game just isn't Diablo and feels nothing even remotely close to Diablo. Big game fail + Launch. Halo: The Master Chief Collection had a horrible launch and actually continued to be barely functional even after launch. 343i ignores thousands of people on a daily basis which in return has made the game's population drop massively. I had hopes for Black Ops 3, but I wouldn't give it anything higher than a 7/10. The new movement, the fantasy named and balanced guns is just bleh, so another game fail. The only game that hasn't failed me, is actually Annihilus. And that's the point I am trying to make. I can play this game hours on end without any complaints. It's fun and thrilling in some situations, and above all else, it is truly immersive.

So to end this, @Game, I am personally telling you, Thank you for all your effort and thank you for breathing life back into this legendary game. I am looking forward to the future of Annihilus and what you have to offer.

Edit: May the Wisdom of Odin the All Father be upon thee.
    Last edited by Thor; 06-24-2016 at 06:54 AM.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: UbiNax

Can only say AMEN to that good sir, annihilus has also sparked my d2 experience once again.

Thank you game! and everyone else for is participating in the effort of making this community awesome!

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Norp

Amen based god Game

Gold
    Annihilus Account: SuperNeckBeard

Agreed. I've said it many times; Annihilus is like a legit new expansion of Diablo 2. The new content is put together so well it seems like it's official. I can't imagine going back to Battle net after playing Anni. It would seem so barren and boring. Lol

Thanks for your kind words guys, I really appreciate posts like this It seems like a little gesture to some but it does mean a lot to me. I am glad you're all having fun.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Mephisto

I agree with everything u said, Alex knows! Keep up the good work Alex!

Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Game View Post
    Thanks for your kind words guys, I really appreciate posts like this It seems like a little gesture to some but it does mean a lot to me. I am glad you're all having fun.
    Until Valhalla!!!

Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Mephisto View Post
    I agree with everything u said, Alex knows! Keep up the good work Alex!
    Glad you agree my friend. And thank you. I never knew his real name until now lol Cheers!

User Tag List