Thread: redemption aura stacking with no benefits

Gold
    Annihilus Account: naptologist

redemption aura stacking with no benefits

Hello,

So basically I have two of the khalims hope equipped on my barb, that stacks to level 60 redemption aura and i also wear a natures peace ring which brings it up to level 65 redemption aura, however at this level i notice that the aura doesnt do anything at all except clear off dead bodies, there is no health or mana return percentage at all. I am assuming with diminishing returns the redemption aura becomes ineffective completely but i am not sure what that level is (per a d2 website it shows level 20 aura as having 85% chance to give back 120 life and mana from corpses with a percentage increase per level)

My suggestion is to lower the redemption level on the khalims hope weapon so if players decide to stack redemption auras it can still work. You dont need a high level redemption aura to benefit greatly from it. It wasn't necessarily my intention to stack this aura so high, but the benefits from wearing two hopes is great for my damage and max resistances i just wish the redemption worked. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by naptologist View Post
    Hello,

So basically I have two of the khalims hope equipped on my barb, that stacks to level 60 redemption aura and i also wear a natures peace ring which brings it up to level 65 redemption aura, however at this level i notice that the aura doesnt do anything at all except clear off dead bodies, there is no health or mana return percentage at all. I am assuming with diminishing returns the redemption aura becomes ineffective completely but i am not sure what that level is (per a d2 website it shows level 20 aura as having 85% chance to give back 120 life and mana from corpses with a percentage increase per level)

My suggestion is to lower the redemption level on the khalims hope weapon so if players decide to stack redemption auras it can still work. You dont need a high level redemption aura to benefit greatly from it. It wasn't necessarily my intention to stack this aura so high, but the benefits from wearing two hopes is great for my damage and max resistances i just wish the redemption worked. Thanks
    Does it work without the nature's peace?

Gold
    Annihilus Account: naptologist

Quote Originally Posted by Game View Post
    Does it work without the nature's peace?
    Just tried it without the natures peace on and it still doesnt work

Quote Originally Posted by naptologist View Post
    Just tried it without the natures peace on and it still doesnt work
    Thanks, I will look into this!

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Lampogriz

I dont like redemtion aura because it eats corpses

User Tag List