Thread: Necro Skele Archers weak

Gold
    Annihilus Account: calcem

Necro Skele Archers weak

Is this intentional? They are listed at doing roughly the same damage as normal melee skeleton summons, yet they hit for literally 1 damage compared to the melee skeles which are chunking health per hit. Even the crushing blow does no dmg, they simply shoot and do little to nothing. Is this intentional? If so, why is the damage listed so high? If not, is there a fix coming?

Quote Originally Posted by calcem View Post
    Is this intentional? They are listed at doing roughly the same damage as normal melee skeleton summons, yet they hit for literally 1 damage compared to the melee skeles which are chunking health per hit. Even the crushing blow does no dmg, they simply shoot and do little to nothing. Is this intentional? If so, why is the damage listed so high? If not, is there a fix coming?

Archers are hitting the damage cap, so they do nothing, as it rolls over to 1 damage. No worries though, we have a fix coming for the damage cap soon and it should make archers much stronger.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: calcem

That's good to hear, I love playing this mod. Thank you, and for The quick response.

Quote Originally Posted by calcem View Post
    That's good to hear, I love playing this mod. Thank you, and for The quick response.
    No problem! Glad you're having fun

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Fitsu

Quote Originally Posted by Game View Post
    Archers are hitting the damage cap, so they do nothing, as it rolls over to 1 damage. No worries though, we have a fix coming for the damage cap soon and it should make archers much stronger.
    I'm hearing rumors that soon could be like... Later this week/early next week....

Don't suppose we could have a bit of a date on this?

Quote Originally Posted by Fitsu View Post
    I'm hearing rumors that soon could be like... Later this week/early next week....

Don't suppose we could have a bit of a date on this?
    There is no date on this, as I am not the only one working on it so it isn't reliant just on me :/

User Tag List