Thread: Need poison necro advice and items!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by LordManhammer View Post
    Seriously? Wow, Necros are already stupid strong(and I mean that In a good way). I was messing around with a single player Necro last week because my network adapter died. I challenged myself to see how far I could get wearing just the starter gear that you are equiped with at lvl 1. It started to slow down a bit beyond lvl 25 or so but I was still able to complete normal and keep on going into nightmare. I only gave up on the challenge because the part that i ordered to fix my computer had arrived. Keep in mind that I was doing this with /players 8 activated
    Yeah they are quite good, but golems are very underwhelming, so I just wanted to atleast make them not get oneshotted!

Quote Originally Posted by Game View Post
    Yeah they are quite good, but golems are very underwhelming, so I just wanted to atleast make them not get oneshotted!
    that's rad, with just 1 pt investment I'd like to see them at least be able to take a few hits. Hotta love them 1pt wonders

Quote Originally Posted by Blasto The Rocket Boy View Post
    that's rad, with just 1 pt investment I'd like to see them at least be able to take a few hits. Hotta love them 1pt wonders
    For sure, they'll definitely be a lot better! And Iron Golem will be sooo tanky.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: manbeerpig

Quote Originally Posted by Game View Post
    For sure, they'll definitely be a lot better! And Iron Golem will be sooo tanky.
    Will Iron Golem last until it dies or your character dies like mercs?

Quote Originally Posted by LordManhammer View Post
    Will Iron Golem last until it dies or your character dies like mercs?
    Isn't that how they function now? If it dies or if you die, it goes away.

User Tag List