Quote Originally Posted by dattelmann View Post
i dont know what you expect... you say you are a solo player. As a solo player i would say u have to modify your build the best for every situation.

I mean immunes arent new content, they were always there. And not every build have to be absolutely insane. Just thinking of my favourite build in vanilla "meele dual dream sorc". It was really strong with the spezial gear but totally crap without.

what im trying to say is that maybe plaquelands isnt the perfect spot for u. cows for example dont have phys immunities. for example a lot of players SKIP the dragon at dreamlands bc of his immunities.

and the other hand:
try to invest some points in your other minions. the bear can tank a lot and the wolves can be your meat shield. then get yourself a meteor act 3 merc. he is doing a lot of dmg from behind. it will take some time to kill phys immunes but it is possible.

at the beginning the stragedy is always to stun/freeze/trap/tank/whatever the enemies. nealy every class has a skill for that.

i dont want to be rude, but i always thought the goal for playing online is to connect with other players to help each other and handle difficult situations together. get yourself a friend with elemental dmg and your problem is solved. still want to play solo? play singleplayer and modify the game
Thank you very much for the suggestions, it's appreciated One of the reasons I don't play online, is because the game because way to easy. With people handing out free gear, absolutely tearing through every monster around me, I just lost the joy in playing online. Now if there's an event, (sometimes ill jump into inferno cows) than I am there for sure. But like I said earlier, I am going to try and adjust my mentality to play with others.