[QUOTE=sleezy2;71724]
Quote Originally Posted by DacFarren View Post
I mean that the boss would not have a guaranteed drop. Raise the drop rate of items requires to access events...lower the drop rate in events significantly.[/QUOTE

to bad you didnt read the orginal post. why still farm vanilla bosses for keys? RNG is already annoying enough farming countess keys and they have a reasonable drop rate. the idea of the article was to open more areas to farm, not make it more annoying
I'm not disagreeing with your idea, I'm just adding more to it. And I'm talking about raising the obvious event openers. Marks, Tyreal's Key, Blue Organs...ect. And something has to be done about those Terror keys. 5 levels as opposed to 1 or 2 for the others? And I for one enjoy vanilla Diablo 2. That's why I came here: For the heightened experience of the same classic game I've been playing since 2000, with a bit of enhancements sprinkled here and there to keep it fresh and interesting. Farming is only boring because we have limited access to some of the events. Raising access to them and slightly lowering the drop rate of end game game gear would certainly make it less yawn-inducing.