View Poll Results: Should we have a subscription based model in place?

Voters
1. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

0 0%
  • no

1 100.00%

Thread: Thread was closed before i could voice my opinion in regards to an exploit

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Gothix

Thread was closed before i could voice my opinion in regards to an exploit

Quote Originally Posted by Game View Post
    Okay no offense but your serious lack of knowledge is really making this a one sided conversation. Did you not even read my previous post? I was asked if he would be banned for doing a serverwide walk on Diablo Clone, I said of course not, why would you be? It's not an exploit, it's HOW IT WORKS. It is how Diablo Clone has ALWAYS worked since 2002. And who is this other mod? As a matter of fact, why does it matter? This isn't an exploit, if anyone asked me if this was okay I would say sure why not, if you really want to bother farming that many soulstones go for it. Let me see this super evil screenshot that is so powerful and condemning.

By the way, who are you to decide what is an exploit and what isn't? Simply because you were unaware of the mechanics? Sorry friend, it doesn't work that way. Don't come at me with non sense claiming it as a fact just because of your ignorance in the matter.
    Ahem...and I quote the definiton of "exploit"- A tactic designed to take advantage of a flaw in any given situation typically for malicious purposes such as gaining an unfair advantage over others. Who am I? Someone who isn't biased. Someone who cares about the community and doesn't outweigh the wants of one individual over the needs of others. Someone who has supported your cause. I'm not "ignorant". I have a clear understanding of what the word "exploit" means. The way you handle yourself when confronted with an opinion about Joe is a clear indication of the bigger picture here, and is behavior derived from someone who has no factual argument. Ignorance means not knowing. Stupidity means knowing something is wrong but you go ahead and do it anyways or allow it to happen. The players on this server are passionate about the community that has been built over the years and the entertainment that you have provided for all of us, not GOLD.

Here is the original thread with what will be implemented with subscribers. http://annihilus.net/showthread.php?t=12129 Thought I would do the right thing and make the votes public so that we can all see who is voting yes or no.
    Last edited by StenchTrench; 04-01-2017 at 05:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by DacFarren View Post
    Ahem...and I quote the definiton of "exploit"- A tactic designed to take advantage of a flaw in any given situation typically for malicious purposes such as gaining an unfair advantage over others. Who am I? Someone who isn't biased. Someone who cares about the community and doesn't outweigh the wants of one individual over the needs of others. Someone who has supported your cause. I'm not "ignorant". I have a clear understanding of what the word "exploit" means. The way you handle yourself when confronted with an opinion about Joe is a clear indication of the bigger picture here, and is behavior derived from someone who has no factual argument. Ignorance means not knowing. Stupidity means knowing something is wrong but you go ahead and do it anyways or allow it to happen. The players on this server are passionate about the community that has been built over the years and the entertainment that you have provided for all of us, not GOLD.

Here is the original thread with what will be implemented with subscribers. http://annihilus.net/showthread.php?t=12129 Thought I would do the right thing and make the votes public so that we can all see who is voting yes or no.
    First off, here is where you are wrong. You quoted the definition of exploit, and it specifically points out taking an advantage of a flaw. This definition is wrong, because this isn't a flaw. IT IS PART OF THE game. It is literally in the D2GS config file whether it walks serverwide or just in the single game it was sold on. It has been on since Annihilus launched on Jan 1st 2015. I've handled myself completely fine over the last month when people started talking about Joe's situation, as I said earlier I have just been pushed to the absolute limit because you people keep talking about things you know nothing about and keep bringing up my name as if I did something wrong. You are the one with no argument here. This is the 3rd time I have had to tell you to READ my posts instead of skimming them. I have already said I am not doing gold trading in the previous thread, the one YOU yourself linked, and you keep pestering me about it. Do NOT make another thread related to this again, and stop trying to act like you're some hero for Annihilus, because I ensure you, you are not. Infact all you are doing is harassing the person who cares about Annihilus the most.

User Tag List