Quote Originally Posted by vaudeville View Post
Yeah, I forgot about that with lightning arc, and with twins that would be a good skill on the physical side. I might use my bowzon to mess around with that since I sold some of her gear. The other nice thing is that you set it up where lightning arc does gets a bonus from Jab.

As for the other passive skills, I definitely can't agree. In the case of avoid, dodge, and evade you barely see an increase in your ability to not get hit by certain attacks. Same situation for critical strike which isn't that worthwhile after level 13 which plus skills should cover. Penetrate would be helpful though if you need AR. That should give with all the stuff I mentioned above should leave 13 more skill points left. I suppose points should be diverted from decoy to lightning fury to buff lightning arc more and the rest could be given to decoy then to buff Valkyrie if wanted. I'll give that a try. I was suspecting the Physical Amazon should focus on the Impale and Fend skills.
If you have a lot of +skills I suppose it would be enough to make the diminishing returns on passives not worth more than 1 point, but at the same time I don't think the valkyrie is worth them either. Tough decision!