Thread: Transitioning into end game

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Killzor45 View Post
    That brings me me back to my main post. How exactly am I supposed to do inferno cows with two people That have no gear? Like what gear can we use to get there?
    Most of, if not all, of Mavina's set can drop in Hell Cows. Sure the hard endgame content can drop it quicker but you don't have to jump straight into it.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: killzor45

Quote Originally Posted by Game View Post
    Most of, if not all, of Mavina's set can drop in Hell Cows. Sure the hard endgame content can drop it quicker but you don't have to jump straight into it.
    This is one of the straightfoward answers I was looking for. I was wondering how all of you transitioned into end game when no one was there to carry you into inferno cows. I wanted to spend the time farming the gear myself and with my friend so that I could feel some accomplishment. So hell cows will drop mavina's and I can continue from there. Is there any other farming spot that's slightly better? I've been running stitches with my friend on summon necro and clearing in 10-30 mins on hell mode can he drop anything worthwhile?

Quote Originally Posted by Killzor45 View Post
    This is one of the straightfoward answers I was looking for. I was wondering how all of you transitioned into end game when no one was there to carry you into inferno cows. I wanted to spend the time farming the gear myself and with my friend so that I could feel some accomplishment. So hell cows will drop mavina's and I can continue from there. Is there any other farming spot that's slightly better? I've been running stitches with my friend on summon necro and clearing in 10-30 mins on hell mode can he drop anything worthwhile?
    Hell Cows drops have been buffed from normal diablo 2, they can drop quite a bit more now and is usually the hot spot for rune drops as well. That is probably your best bet until you can handle some of the inferno content.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: killzor45

Quote Originally Posted by Game View Post
    Hell Cows drops have been buffed from normal diablo 2, they can drop quite a bit more now and is usually the hot spot for rune drops as well. That is probably your best bet until you can handle some of the inferno content.
    Thanks a lot!

User Tag List