Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: 4.1.1 Patch Notes

Quote Originally Posted by Lockzilla View Post
    Okay. From what i've heard. The summon skeletons are dying to fallens in blood moore. probably a glitch. Overall summons being shorted I guess arn't doing what people had hoped. But I'll let others post on those issues. Im just stating what people have said to me today.
    It sounds like the skeleton HP is getting TOO high, and is rolling over. I may have to lower it some. I mostly need people with proper builds to test Skeletal Burst for me.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: bonnell21

i have only one thing to say el druin is still not as good as fm -even with yr buff to its proc still need lph and more dmg or it will always be ok at best fm still dose more to help pala just add some lph and little more dmg i think it will be good to go thanx :}

Gold
    Live Streaming Channel(s)
    View Channel: lockzilla89
    Annihilus Account: Lockzilla

Quote Originally Posted by Game View Post
    It sounds like the skeleton HP is getting TOO high, and is rolling over. I may have to lower it some. I mostly need people with proper builds to test Skeletal Burst for me.
    I also wanted to say. I'm not asking for the revive skill to be put back to normal. But more like 8-15 revives maybe. 1 simply isn't enough. Thanks
    Watch me Stream Events and End Game Content
    https://www.twitch.tv/lockzilla89

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Scorchz

How about Game open a PTR ( public test realm ) with all marchant selling stuff and jewel etc , so we can test all together the class changes and share our results ?

Gold
    Annihilus Account: diablor

And here I have been playing druid without frostmourne for some time now (hoto initially, now doom). Apparently not having revives is the end of the world. Interesting...
    The only thing they would really help me with is lvl 16 of the crucible if there is a group of nihlathaks.

What am I missing here?

Gold
    Live Streaming Channel(s)
    View Channel: lockzilla89
    Annihilus Account: Lockzilla

Quote Originally Posted by rrra View Post
    And here I have been playing druid without frostmourne for some time now (hoto initially, now doom). Apparently not having revives is the end of the world. Interesting...
    The only thing they would really help me with is lvl 16 of the crucible if there is a group of nihlathaks.

What am I missing here?
    Sounds like a lot of gear? Im not sure how your druid is geared? So your telling me you can solo cruicble without revives? Thats interesting, video it next time, or better yet, invite me in so I can watch "how its done"
    Watch me Stream Events and End Game Content
    https://www.twitch.tv/lockzilla89

Gold
    Annihilus Account: manbeerpig

Quote Originally Posted by Game View Post
    I took my summoner into Plaguelands in Liche form. Skeletal Burst feels a bit stronger against the normal monsters. Against the Liche King it actually felt worse. It procced the Poison Spirit from Plaguebringer less than before. Killing the LK took way longer than before wearing the same gear. Before I was able to equip Sss'Haa's blade and let the summons do the work. Now that there are fewer, they don't even scratch him. I had to use Plaguebringer to slowly poison the big lug. Very, VERY slowly. Yes, the skellies are tankier and yes they do more damage against normal monster but against bosses, numbers are our biggest advantage.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Lampogriz

did some cruci runs with my nec, much more easy now with new revives, bosses cant kill them!

Gold
    Annihilus Account: manbeerpig

Quote Originally Posted by Lampogriz View Post
    did some cruci runs with my nec, much more easy now with new revives, bosses cant kill them!
    They are definitely tankier

Gold
    Annihilus Account: nedamettin

Quote Originally Posted by Lockzilla View Post
    Sounds like a lot of gear? Im not sure how your druid is geared? So your telling me you can solo cruicble without revives? Thats interesting, video it next time, or better yet, invite me in so I can watch "how its done"
    jared and his friend (i am sorry but i forgot dudes name he is away for a long time) ran cruc in 15 min with a video. they never used revives. you may now say they are two but more than the damage surviving matters there so there must be a way. also insanity set gives shitload of surv.

User Tag List