Thread: A couple of clarifications and questions

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by vaudeville View Post
    Next question

Sort of similar question/concern I asked before, but is Skeletal Burst like Murder of Crows in that it benefits from physical resistance modifiers but not any other physical/melee modifiers like life steal?
    I feel like i've answered this 100 times but I will do it again ANYTHING that gains damage based on your weapons damage will apply any on-hit effects, such as crushing blow, life steal, chance to cast abilities, etc. Skeletal Burst is STRICTLY based on weapon damage, so yes it will apply life steal.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: vaudeville

The only reason I asked was that life steal via Hysteria with Skeletal Burst wasn't working for me yesterday.

I had the same problem with my Vengeance Paladin as well when I switched to using smite mid battle against a boss (I want to emphasize that again that I switched to using Smite and also tried Zeal as well) with 4 amn runes on the Griswold weapon, and I was barely healing myself (I'm guessing my Abyss Sphere did the most work here), so maybe you can understand my concern here. So maybe you can tell me what I'm doing wrong.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: vaudeville

Scratch that last part. It is working when I switch to Zeal but not Smite sometimes. Is it that there needs to be some arbitrary minimum amount of damage I need to do (obviously above 0) to activate such?

User Tag List