Thread: Crucible remake idea

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Lampogriz

Crucible remake idea

8 levels total
    Only inferno difficulty mobs, (mobs from act5 portals, ryleh, new zones (djinns, mechanical wizards etc), labirinth of madness, some from original lvl 13-18 ofc.
    Each second level contains the boss. Boss stays at random place of the level (so you are fighting mobs and then "SUPRPRISE MOTHERFUCKER" - Decard Cain join the fight, as example)
    Mobs randomization - different mobs can be spawned on same level, like in diablo 1 (zombies and skeleton warriors on level3, and if you create new game you can face bats and archers on lvl3, for example)

Maps are very important, should be more like open space, here is the best choice for my opinion:
    lvl 13 map (plaguelands) - my favourite custom map here
    lvl 14 map (dreamlands)
    lvl 16 map (act 3) - can be sligher bigger
    lvl 17 map
    lvl 18map - not sure really
    lvl 19 map - can be llast level with dreamland bosses + uld + maybe lichking
    lvl 7 and 8 maps are also okay

So, in total:
    -Much more fun to play, no shitty boring and easy 1-12 levels
    -8levels with mob randomization wont get very boring so fast, better replayability.
    -Real endgame content, which will require team
    Last edited by Lampogriz; 10-21-2016 at 10:21 AM.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: manbeerpig

SUPRISE MOTHERFUCKER! You win the forum today

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Icehammer

Quote Originally Posted by LordManhammer View Post
    SUPRISE MOTHERFUCKER! You win the forum today
    lmao jajajaj
    best part of all thread is that!
    Nice idea too but will be nice to read more opinions about this suggestion

Quote Originally Posted by Lampogriz View Post
    8 levels total
    Only inferno difficulty mobs, (mobs from act5 portals, ryleh, new zones (djinns, mechanical wizards etc), labirinth of madness, some from original lvl 13-18 ofc.
    Each second level contains the boss. Boss stays at random place of the level (so you are fighting mobs and then "SUPRPRISE MOTHERFUCKER" - Decard Cain join the fight, as example)
    Mobs randomization - different mobs can be spawned on same level, like in diablo 1 (zombies and skeleton warriors on level3, and if you create new game you can face bats and archers on lvl3, for example)

Maps are very important, should be more like open space, here is the best choice for my opinion:
    lvl 13 map (plaguelands) - my favourite custom map here
    lvl 14 map (dreamlands)
    lvl 16 map (act 3) - can be sligher bigger
    lvl 17 map
    lvl 18map - not sure really
    lvl 19 map - can be llast level with dreamland bosses + uld + maybe lichking
    lvl 7 and 8 maps are also okay

So, in total:
    -Much more fun to play, no shitty boring and easy 1-12 levels
    -8levels with mob randomization wont get very boring so fast, better replayability.
    -Real endgame content, which will require team
    The crucible is a bit tricky, because nothing has ever been done like it in D2. I cannot make bosses spawn in random parts of the map, it is literally impossible. The best I could do is a potential 4 spawn spots. I have been planning a crucible change for a while now, I have a decent layout already planned but I will do what I can with your suggestions that are possible!

User Tag List