Quote Originally Posted by nedamettin View Post
i dont think there's a build which can solo all content in bnet aswell. you can be extra cautious and kill everything eventually but if you are solo your progress will be 50 times slower than a sc player.

or you can make a druid or assassin to win
Do you have a guide somewhere I could follow?

Quote Originally Posted by Game View Post
There is plenty of content you can do in HC, just because you cannot do every single bit of it doesn't mean you cannot play. It is obviously your decision though, I hope you decide to stick around! MedianXL isn't going to be any different though.
I actually completed most of the content in MedianXL solo since it came out. Outside a few charms I couldn't do, I was content with doing everything alone and could after I geared.

That said, this MOD is not really new player friendly. Documentation is almost non-existent and outside of asking equilibrium (again thanks for everything) and a few others I had to ask on what to do, it's not really self explanatory. I know Median is quite an advanced MOD and has been here for years but the documentation is great. I have no clue here where to go (don't tell me to go to the Wiki as most of it is half-assed and doesn't tell you much about content) or what to do outside of just playing the game like any other D2 MOD.

I really want to stick to the MOD but need some help on how to do that.