Thread: List of Items you are searching for which are missing

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by FromTheRez View Post
    ^
    Noting on that. +1 Amazon skills are the only full class available on Vendor Amulet/Circlet
    Numerous Skill-Tabs are also missing from the amulet & circlet. ALL +skills & skill tabs would be best to add, to avoid further constructive criticism.

Being able to roll the +1 skills and +2 skill tab prefix on applicable items would be amazinnnnggg. Would save so much grief of asking for specific items at vendor.

Also regarding the unlabeled LLD Jewels, some display hidden or incorrect stats (we've determined some are 20ed/9-15 and 9-15/9dex?) They are there but misleading to players who don't want to bother experimenting with them.

Some of the items at vendor display "Roll to change stats" but do not change stats upon roll. Bows for example.
    -I have some ideas for existing items that should be able to be rolled other stats including;

Rift Knot Antlers (Current LLD Pelt) Should be able to be rolled
    +2 Elemental
    10FHR
    +3Nado / Fissure
    +3Hurricane / Armageddon
    +2 Summon Griz?
    ???life (current has 20, but also AR% bonus)
    2soc

Armageddon Shell Assault Helmet (1 of 3 Existing Barb Helmets 2 of which are Assault Helmets.. could be rollable to save vendor space?) Could also use another set of skills/staffmods.
    Drop +3ww for +3Double Throw
    keep +3bo
    drop +2iron skin for +2increased speed or throwing mastery

LLD Sorc Orb could also be boosted another few rolls (change skills/staffmods, leave existing)

+1 sorc
    +3es
    +3chilling
    +2chant

+2fire
    +3firewall
    +3fire mastery
    +2teleport

+2 cold
    +3orb
    +3mastery
    +2teleport

Also the LLD Harpoon (Available in Misc) should be able to be reolled from +1 Ama to +2jav, and also +1 barb and +2 Warcries.

LLD Vendor Grim & Barbed shields stats need to be switched, as +2Combat for Pala would be applied best on smite via barbed shield, not useless on Grim Shield (Also Grim will gain the defense bonus the ED% on the current barbed barely manages to put out)

Regarding some other items-
    Misc & Socket Vendors Paladin Shields should be the BASE Version, not Elite. MFing Pala shields SUCKS and they can't be gambled. Please downgrade the Sacred & Vortex or include all items available via gamble.

I'm sure I have 100000 more items too, I'll edit or post more later
    I don't think I will ever add more LLD items, sorry Just letting you know so you don't waste your time typing it lol

Gold
    Live Streaming Channel(s)
    View Channel: FromTheRez
    Annihilus Account: FromTheRez

Quote Originally Posted by Game View Post
    I don't think I will ever add more LLD items, sorry Just letting you know so you don't waste your time typing it lol
    You should please consider at least adding what I listed, remember d2pk5 fixed pretty much all that too (sup Angelics @ vendor)? Where'd those files go?

I've seen lots of people show interest in lld but are frustrated at the lack of items (and unorthodox way to obtain level 30). We have the knowledge and resources to work together as a community and provide ease of access to benefit everyone.
    It would create opportunities for events (& livestreaming!) and in turn theoretically boost popularity

User Tag List