Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Gold
    Annihilus Account: Fitsu

Quote Originally Posted by Game View Post
    THIS PATCH IS LIVE!

Annihilus 6.1 Minor Update 1 Changelog:

Changes:

• Uldyssian's Forked Lightning damage has been toned down. This will not affect the CTC on Thunderfury.
    Forked Lightning wasn't really the problem, it's Psionic Storm which is still one shotting people unless your moving 24/7 (which only summoners can do and still DPS). If you get a chance could you look at this please?

Quote Originally Posted by Fitsu View Post
    Forked Lightning wasn't really the problem, it's Psionic Storm which is still one shotting people unless your moving 24/7 (which only summoners can do and still DPS). If you get a chance could you look at this please?
    Psionic Storm is supposed to 1 shot under most circumstances. If it wasn't I would be buffing it. It's the last actual level in the Crucible, surely you don't want everything to be a walk in the park?

Gold

Psionic Storm is supposed to 1 shot under most circumstances. If it wasn't I would be buffing it. It's the last actual level in the Crucible, surely you don't want everything to be a walk in the park?
    Isn't an unavoidable 1 shot a bit much? I mean, I agree everythings not meant to be a walk in the park. But there has to be a area between "walk in the park" and "I need to be a summoner"? As a melee character, I can't go near him without him just 1 shotting me. What exactly am I meant to do?

Isn't an unavoidable 1 shot a bit much? I mean, I agree everythings not meant to be a walk in the park. But there has to be a area between "walk in the park" and "I need to be a summoner"? As a melee character, I can't go near him without him just 1 shotting me. What exactly am I meant to do?
    Uhh... it shows a marker on the ground (tal rasha symbol) a good 2-3 seconds where the storm is about to hit before it hits? Don't stand on it. How is it unavoidable exactly?

Gold

Uhh... it shows a marker on the ground (tal rasha symbol) a good 2-3 seconds where the storm is about to hit before it hits? Don't stand on it. How is it unavoidable exactly?
    It does??? I have never seen that. Apologies then, I'll keep an eye out for it!

It does??? I have never seen that. Apologies then, I'll keep an eye out for it!
    It definitely does.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Frigide

@Game did you remove the marker that shows which tomb is duriels one on purpose?
    Also, we dont see anymore where are the stones on map in stony
    (or did i disable somethin?)

Quote Originally Posted by Frigide View Post
    @Game did you remove the marker that shows which tomb is duriels one on purpose?
    No. It and the cairne stones will be back soon.

User Tag List