Quote Originally Posted by Vorpvp View Post
I understand that, I wasn't home for most of the shit in all honesty, I was at work from 9am til 7pm yesterday. More than likely this topic will come up again, and whether or not you decide to do it is up to you. I honestly don't care either way. It recently occurred to me another method of making it work from the buggy perspective is to have a separate value on the forums for platinum, and have it inaccessible in game. However, you could xfer your Plat to gold but not the other way around. Just trying to figure out a system that works in a strict manner without being "useless" to people who have stockpiled gold.

I like the subscriber idea, regardless. I have no problem donating monthly and such for special perks or whatever.
I also addressed having the platinum currency and make it have to be converted to Gold to use in another thread, but I also said I don't want to do that because it is just so sloppy, I think it is for the best to just leave it, I was just trying to make people happy as Gold has been requested as tradeable for so long. I should have stuck to my original gut and just never brought it up instead of being influenced by the wants of the community, as I usually have a good reason for my decisions. I will be adding a subscriber feature with other perks like I mentioned in the original poll, but I will not include any type of Gold trading. Thanks for your concern on the whole matter though and wanting to find a solution, I appreciate it.