Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Orb sorc gear?

Gold
    Annihilus Account: nexusninja13

Orb sorc gear?

Hello everyone, I am fairly new to the server and decided that i wanted to make my first character a frozen orb sorc
    for magic finding so i can build up a smiter to work on anni's and torches. With the way the private server is set up i find myself just a bit confused as to what i should be looking for gear wise. Below i will post pictures of the gear i have equipped right now as well as the gear i have spare for the sorc and my stats window with current gear. My primary concern right now is magic find. So the question is what should I get rid of/replace and with what? What stats on gear should i be looking for to make my sorc endgame ready? Where should i be focusing my magic finding efforts, act bosses or hell cow runs? Treat me like a complete noob please for explanation purposes.

Now the gear, it wont let me post it all in one go so ill need to make a couple posts.

Heres some of what im currently wearing.
    ammy.jpgarmor.jpgbelt.jpgboots.jpggloves.jpg

Gold

Gold

This is the gear i have on standby but am not using due to low MF.
    spare ammy.jpgspare armor.jpgspare helm.jpgspare ring 1.jpg

Gold

And the rest of my spare gear. Add a 2 socket tal's lidless eye to the spare gear, picture isnt working for some reason. Stat window pic also not working will post on request.
    spare ring 2.jpgspare ring 1.jpg
    Last edited by nexusninja; 04-08-2016 at 04:34 PM. Reason: addendum

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Memories

I will be home in about 45 minutes. If you're on, I'll give you tals set (awesome starter set for sorcs). I'll explain a little bit about where to mf and how you go about doing it!

Gold

Anything to help is greatly appreciated. I will certainly be on. I feel bad about taking things for free though so if by chance i have something you might want i would like to give it to you. Idk runes or something XD.

Gold

Ok so ive been online all day and this guy never showed so if someone else could at least help clue me in on all of the above i would be most grateful.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: caca

actually tals rox because of the conviction aura, nowadays rares can be better then a lot of HL uniques :d keep an hi on them!
    So here sets are bumped some, tak gives conviction, trazng gives a LOT of poison dmg (nice for new skill) PLUS teleport ! and mav add several fire and cold arrows, so you can perma freeze enemies and make good dmg.
    i think i don't have anymore tal set, but its easy to find, except amu .
    Also i invite you to read the new content section with new area, plague land to start with for exemple...ok today i think i ll try to make a noob starter guild for beginner i feel like i repeat the same thing over and over every 2 days hum

Gold

Thanks. Ive read the various help section posted along the website, i think the problem here that people arent realizing is im trying to figure out exactly what stats and such im looking for on gear. I know i need FCR but how much is too much? What should my resistances be for endgame difficulty? How many +skills do you need to be viable after considering other stats as anyone can plainly see from the gear i currently have ive sacrificed alot of damage to get the extra MF. With the amount of MF i have is it worth more to me to scrap it and clear hell cows super fast with my +skills gear? Or should i keep doing what im doing and add as much MF as i can in the hopes it will make the things i want drop sooner?

Gold

one more question i forgot is how much cold mastery do i need to break through all cold immunes? I dont want to dump 20 points into just to be sure but i will if i have to.

User Tag List