View Poll Results: When Do You Think The Ladder Should reset?

Voters
48. You may not vote on this poll
  • Now!

15 31.25%
  • 1 Week

5 10.42%
  • 1 Month

6 12.50%
  • 3 Months

14 29.17%
  • 1 Year

6 12.50%
  • Neva

2 4.17%
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: When do you think the ladder reset should be?

Gold
    Annihilus Account: vaudeville

I'm tempted to vote now, but I take it that a reset will also try to incorporate some kind of fix(es) if not significant changes. So unless there will be changes made in particular regarding potions and drop rates, and I have some idea what the rest of the changes will be, then I won't decide just yet.
    Last edited by vaudeville; 04-11-2016 at 07:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by vaudeville View Post
    I'm tempted to vote now, but I take it that a reset will also try to incorporate some kind of fix(es) if not significant changes. So unless there will be changes made in particular regarding potions and drop rates, and I have some idea what the rest of the changes will be, then I won't decide just yet.
    Haha, not trying to be mean here but I can go ahead and ensure you the suggestions about increasing rune / organ drop rates are not being considered at all. The drop rates are exactly how they should be! There will of course be changes I have been waiting to implement for the next restart, but they aren't really connected to drop rates at all.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: crew

Quote Originally Posted by Game View Post
    Haha, not trying to be mean here but I can go ahead and ensure you the suggestions about increasing rune / organ drop rates are not being considered at all. The drop rates are exactly how they should be! There will of course be changes I have been waiting to implement for the next restart, but they aren't really connected to drop rates at all.
    vouch this completely if you cant find a hr idk what to tell you bud
    Quote Originally Posted by nooV View Post
    these guys refuse to play on the chars they signed up
    tweak rules to their favor
    what happens in this case do they get disqualified?

dont feed the gators

Gold
    Annihilus Account: sine25

ladder resets only hurt those that purchased gold. imo no real need for a reset when after 30 days the market is back to what it was after the reset

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Mephisto

But thats how its allways been on diablo 2, on regular ladder resets it takes a week, and its pretty much back to normal.
    But i think it will be more fun now that Lich King has been dropnerfed, and Tyrael's key cant be bought anymore. Rares will make it alot easier then before, could prolly make a rare only team and defeat the game! I still think that dreamland items have to be more rare, i dont like how a cache gives a guaranteed Dreamland item. I wish this gets changed into something else like a random Divine gem + Random Enchant scroll or something. Ive seen it happen that people drop Acid's and Valusia's and some other Dreamland items on the floor, cus they simply get flooded.
    If u think about how easy it is to get a Blue organ set, which means a guaranteed DL item once u opened the box, i could easily get 20 DL items a day if keep the caches, and use them at the altar. Make caches valuable, nowadays people dont even care about it anymore, most dont even pick it up!

Gold
    Annihilus Account: manbeerpig

I am definitely NOT looking forward to farming the Liche King again to get a Plaguebringer now that the he no longer has guaranteed drops. Imagine how strange it will be when a Frostmourne drop is a disappointment. Of course if one of the changes to be made will include adding a +to cold mastery stat to Frostmourne it could be an exciting item again

Gold
    Annihilus Account: schiggy
    Snake Champion!

Yea good point Joe. I didn't even pick up the blue chests anymore.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: qtp

i am new at this server... i see is nice... but.. if the latter will be at 3 month... pff i am afraid.. will be much less players ...
    why i say that ( the next message are for kids in special ) well manny of player's who still love d2 + at this server is verry nice how was build all the maps and so on... some of us got work to do.... so 3 month... / ladder is mean the drop must be 150% increase ... the funn in d2 was not the short time.. wich the long time...

think what u want i just say it... my ideea... my opinion...
    Last edited by qtp; 04-12-2016 at 11:12 AM.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Lampogriz

Agree with blue caches, no need guaranteed dl item.
    I'd suggest to lower droprate of uniqs/sets in infernal zones (act 5 portals, ryleh, inf cows, tristram mobs) to how it was in patch 1.12 (when act 5 portals wereintroduced)

Gold
    Annihilus Account: manbeerpig

Quote Originally Posted by Lampogriz View Post
    Agree with blue caches, no need guaranteed dl item.
    I'd suggest to lower droprate of uniqs/sets in infernal zones (act 5 portals, ryleh, inf cows, tristram mobs) to how it was in patch 1.12 (when act 5 portals wereintroduced)
    I think we should lower all of the drops rates and remove any guaranteed drop rate. We should also remove all of the new stats on items introduced into this mod. While we're at it, why not remove all of the new zones as well. It's just too darn easy to farm them for good gear. Then we could make it so that the only gear that any toon is allowed to use is the gear issued to new players when they create a character. That and Wirt's leg. Then we can all band together in group's of 40+ toons and farm the Den of Evil!!! I like it.
    Last edited by LordManhammer; 04-12-2016 at 11:28 AM.

User Tag List